Chapter- 31 "PLAYED WITH FEELINGS"

NEXT DAY AT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV...

Y/n I sitting in the garden

Y/n I sitting in the garden... Lost in her own thoughts... suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder... She flinched... And turn around...

Y/n:- ohh you scared me....

Jimin:- really??? You are such a scared cat... *Laughed slightly at his own joke*

Y/n:- *sign* What are you doing here???

Jimin:- Ohh that.. I came here to take some fresh air... That's it...

Y/n:- stop lying already... *Started to look in front*

Jimin:- Okay fine... *Sat beside Y/n* I came here to give you accompany... I saw you here alone so I came...

Y/n:- *put her head oh his shoulder* Jimin...

Jimin:- *hummed in response while wrapping his hands around her *

Y/n:- I don't know what I'm gonna do... I  can't able to stand anything at this point of moment...

Jimin:- *look towards her who is looking infront* What do you mean???

Y/n:- Jimin, What will you choose when you have choose between mind and heart...???

Jimin:- *immediately said* Heart

Y/n:- and why tho???

Jimin:- Because always led you to the right path... Just like it did with me... And gifted me a innocent Jagiya like you...

Y/n:- *turn to face him and look into his eyes innocently* Really??? Alway??

Jimin:- *chuckled and cupped her cheeks in his soft and small hands with a sweet smile on his face* Yes alway...

Y/n mind:- okay then I know what I have to say to Baekhyun...

Jimin:- *saw that you are in deep thought so he immediately pecked her lips*

Y/n:- *snap out of her thoughts and blushed*

Jimin:- *hugged her while stoking her head*  Aigoo my cute Jagiya...

Y/n:- *also hugged him back*

Both are sharing there lovely moments... But they are unknown by the truth that 4 pair of eyes are looking at them from distance...

Miss. Jeon:- Are you sure??? They look happy...

Miss. Kim:- yes... But only for now... I don't want them to broke like us... Beside they also have to learn a lesson...

Miss. Park:- Then what are we waiting for... Let's just get over it... *stare intentionally at Y/n and Jimin hugging figure*

Miss. Jeon:- But I don't thik so... We should do that...