Chapter- 48 "CHANGE FOR HER"

PRESENT TIME

...PRESENT TIME...

Jimin:- You know what Taehyung, One thing I realized I love her, Jungkook loves her and You too love her... and that's what matters...

Jungkook:- Exactly... now it doesn't matter for me whom she gonna love most in future... I will love her from my whole heart...

Jimin:- If she get fed up of us... then we will try to again change for her... we will update for versions...  But not at any cost I will let her leave us..

Taehyung:- *tear escape from his eyes* I also understood...  she was never only mine... she was ours... I can't only keep her with me... she loves us... means us... it was never me only...

Jungkook:- What mom and dad did I will try my best to not let it happens with us...

Jimin and Taehyung:- We will also...

Taehyung:- I'm sorry for behaving like a jerk... *teary eyes*

Jimin:- me too... *teary eyes as well*

Jungkook:- *chuckled while crying* Me three  my cry baby Hyung's...

Taehyung:- Look who is saying who himself cried like a baby...

Jimin:- I missed you two... *hugging then together*

Taekook:- We too... *hugging him back*

Taehyung:- We have to explain Y/n everything... and confront mom's and Halmoni as well...

ONE WEEK LATER...

Now you two are on the way to your college

Now you two are on the way to your college... You are sitting on the passage sit while Baekhyun is driving, didn't forgot to spare glares on you... You are looking outside with a blank face...

Today you two are going take T.C. from the college... As Baekhyun decided to continue his and your study in America... He wants to go back America...

You didn't said anything and agreed with his decision as you parents, Baekhyun are happy. Besides it will be good for Vminkook also... They don't have to see you everyday...