Chapter- 43 "PRIZE"

Rosé:- So now can we sleep here???

Baekhyun:- No--

Y/n:- yes Rosé... no worries... This bed is large enough for us... *Smiled at Rosé*

Rosé:- Thank you... You have such a nice heart Y/n...

TIME SKIP TO MIDNIGHT...

First you guys watched some movies then you all went to sleep... It's been three hours, you guys went to sleep...

Baekhyun and Y/n are sleeping at two side of the bed and Rosé and Jimin are sleeping inbetween... Rosé beside Y/n and Jimin beside Baekhyun...

Jimin:- *look here and there* This Rosé... I was going to sleep beside my Jagi but just because of these two brats.. I have sleep here... Aish... But no worries... I have another Idea...

Jimin got up from the bed then to Y/n and pushed Rosé towards his sleeping place, which is beside Baekhyun... Then he silently went to her sleeping area and lay down, beside Y/n...

Jimin:- *creasing her cheeks, softly* You are still looking pale Jagi... I know you said that "Baekhyun is taking good care of you" just to make me Jealous... And I am Jealous now... Very much... *angry pout* But I deserve that... *Embrace her* I love you Y/n... *Peck your lips for a long time* I will not let this Baekhyun take you away from me...

With that you all slept in your new positions...

NEXT MORNING...

Baekhyun:- *woke up and look around* I knew this creep will do this!! *turn his palm into fist*

He saw you and Jimin sleeping while cuddling...

Baekhyun got up and went to Y/n's side and pull Jimin away harshly from you and pick you up in bridal style and took her to couch then layed her down...

Baekhyun:- *creasing your head* Yeoboo... I sorry... But you have to sleep here now... *peck her lips* You are mine... And alway will be...

...TIME SKIP...

Now there is a question answer competition... One student will get selected by MC and other students have to answer the questions about them... And whoever answers the most of the question will get selected as the "understanding couple"...

MC:- Okay so... We choose Miss. Y/n to be our next special person...

Baekhyun:- Yay!! Go... Yeoboo... I will answer all the questions...

Y/n:- *fakely smiled and went to the stage*

Vminkook:- *look each other, well it was more like glaring*

MC:- Okay... So now we are done with some questions about her... Now Miss. Y/n you can go and sit at your place and wait for your admirer list... *Chuckled*

Y/n:- *smiled at him and went to her seat*

MC:- Okay... So 1st question... What is the favorite color of Miss. Y/n...???

Vminkook and Baekhyun:- Pink!! *at the same time*

Blackpink and other students:- *look at them with widened eyes*

MC:- woww.... Okay okay... Good spirit... Now 2nd question... She is scared of???

Taehyung and Baekhyun:- High Speed!! Ghost!!! *at the same time*

Jikook:- *death glare both of them*

MC:- Well... Both answers are correct... Okay now... 3rd question... Y/n likes to wear???

Vminkook and Baekhyun:- Frocks!!!

MC:- Right!! Okay this is getting interesting... 4th question... Name the disease which is has....

Vminkook:- Anemia!!!

MC:- This also a Right answer!!

Baekhyun:- *lower his head and turn his palm into fist*

MC:- Okay... So now it's time for the final question... Which subject is her favorite???

Vminkook:- Maths!!

MC:- woww... Woww... This is also a right answer... I announce Mr. Kim Taehyung as the win of this round... Mr. Taehyung and Miss. Y/n please come to the stage and receive the bouquet and prize...

Baekhyun & Jikook:- *look at Taehyung with there bloodshot eyes*

You and Taehyung went to stage and receive the prize... Out of nowhere Taehyung grab your hand and interwine it with his... While coming down... You started to jerk his but he was strong enough not get affected...

Jennie:- *look at Taehyung with disbelief*

Lisa:- Jennie... I don't why... But I have a feeling like... Taehyung's also likes Y/n including Jumgkook... *whisper to Jennie and Rosé*

Rosé:- Me too.... Remember when Y/n went with Oppa in hotel, he suddenly got angry for nothing, you aslo told us how Taehyung and Jungkook reacted when Y/n fell down in river... *whisper as well*

Lisa:- Yea... Taehyung was crying so hard while holding her tightly... Literally on his chest and this we all say it...

Rosé:- But I also think that maybe Taehyung is a close friend of Y/n, like Jimin... Because he was just crying liek Jimin but that muscular man literally kissed her all over the face when she got concious... Aishh I pity you Lisa...

Lisa:- *rolled her eyes* Let him image his world with her, I'll soon snatch it away. *Death glaring Y/n* He is mine and that's for sure, no matter whom he love.

Jennie:- *eyeing Taehyung who is standing at the stage with Y/n* we have find out the truth of Y/n and Taehyung relation... *deep angry tone*

Lisa and Rosé:- Right... We are with you...

Jennie:- Pray Y/n that Taehyung just see you as a friend, if he don't then get ready for the worst consequences... *death glaring Y/n while making fist*

#TO BE CONTINUED...

❣️THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟