Chapter- 45 "MARRY US"

Y/n:- *wipe her tears while turning towards door* Who???

wards door* Who???

Staff:- Ma'am please open the door...

Y/n:- I'm coming... *turn back towards Taehyung but saw no one*

Y/n mind:- *closed her eyes tightly*  Again hallucinations Y/n... Stop imagining thing which can't be true...

Soon you wipe your tears again which were left and went to open the door...
But as soon as You opened the door, you gasped...

You saw a drank Baekhyun... Who is standing with the support of two stuffs... They are carrying him with his arm, which is around their neck...

Baekhyun:- YeoBOo... *left them and hugged you, letting fall his whole body weight on you*

You hold him, somehow you balance to came back inside the room... Staff closed the door and went away... You came near the edge of the bed and slightly pushed him on the bed...

But Baekhyun pull you as well, you both fall down... You above Baekhyun but he immediately hoveover you... making your eyes go wide...

Baekhyun:- *slide his hand softly on your hair* Yeoboo... You know I love you so much, right??

Y/n:- *gulp in fear while nodding her head*

Baekhyun:- Good...*giggled* But *darkly look at you* You never loved me!! *stood up from you* You never loved me!! *throw the vase on the wall from the coffee table* You never did!!!

Y/n:- *screamed in fear* Ahhhh!!

Baekhyun:- Why why Y/n... Why!!  Fucking why!! I gave you everything!! I did everything... Everything fucking thing that you love!!! I waited and waited and waited.. thinking that finally you will love me But NO!!!

Baekhyun kicked the coffee table, threw the thing which are kept on night stand...

Baekhyun:- But No!! You never loved me... Even after promising me that you will try!! But no you didn't!! I saw you kissing Taehyung!! I saw you kissing before also!! I also witnessed how you hugging him when you both were going on that night, when you two slept together...

He grabbed your arm shaking you, while you are crying.

Baekhyun:- I saw everything... I witnessed everything... Everything.. how you smiled with them, laughed with them... Kissed them, hugged them... Everything... Everything!!! But why not with me Love??? Why not with me??

Y/n:- You are not in your sense... Leave me... *broken voice*

Baekhyun:- Not in my sense... Please love... Now I'm in my sense... Now I realised how you differentiate between them and me!! Even after I did everything for you... Everything for you... everything for US!!