The kindness?

Every step Aurora took was more of a stomp. The kind of stomp a toddler makes when throwing a tantrum. I followed quietly and obediently behind her as we made our way back to the dining room. She threw the door open and it slammed against the wall.

"Enzo, I need to speak with you." She seethed.

Out of my peripheral vision I saw all the people stare up at her. I can't believe she's talking to her don like that. It must have been a normal thing because after uttering an apology and excuse me he got up to follow Aurora out of the room.

"Look Rory, as much as I'd love an excuse to get out of there, what do you think you're doing?" Enzo whispered harshly.

"They don't feed her anything but MRE's, and all of her belongings fit in one backpack, and she won't look you in the eye unless you force her." She snapped back at him.

Enzo let out a deep sigh before saying, "Okay, and? What do you want me to do about it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe killing that sick son of a bitch." Aurora bit out sarcastically.

"Enough," Enzo said in a dangerously low tone that made me want to clench my thighs together.

"If she doesn't have enough stuff then get it for her and put it in her room." Enzo said in a way that you knew the conversation was over.

"Fine," Aurora grumbled before grabbing my wrist and dragging me behind her back to my room.

Once we arrived she told me to get comfortable as she got some stuff. I took the time alone to look out the window and see the beautiful sights.

It's high enough to crack my skull if I break the window and jump. There won't be any guns shooting this high up, but I wonder if the windows still have bullet proof glass. I took a step closer to see but snapped out of my thoughts and schooled my features as Aurora opened the door.

"Okay, so first things first. This is all your shower stuff. While you're in there I'll go grab you some comfy clothes other than that tight ass leather body suit. I mean shit, you look like black widow." Aurora said while eyeing me.

I was surprised to see the lust in her eyes, too. Not that it mattered to me what gender checked me out. Some of the other assassins complained how unpleasant sex was with a certain gender. For me, sex was always good. I was attracted to anyone I found attractive, regardless of what was in their pants.

"Thank you," I said in my usual monotone voice.

She nodded before setting her armful of stuff down and leaving the room. On the bed sat shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, shaving cream, a razor, a towel that was fluffy as hell, and something called an exfoliating cream. I don't know why the face wash and body wash were two different things. Plus, I've never used a razor. Before a mission they would simply wax us.

I don't know if they were scared of what we could do to them, or what we could do to ourselves with those blades. I eyed it and felt the familiar tug to release everything inside me by running it along my skin.

I swallowed hard and grabbed everything but the razor. I took the throwing stars from out of my bra and tucked them into the pillowcases before I hurried into the bathroom and began undressing and trying to turn the water on. I don't know how the hell this shower works. It's got a shower head above me, and against the front and back wall. Of course it was also controlled with a touch screen instead of a knob. I heard the door open back up.

I left the bathroom and walked out naked.

"Aurora, I'm very sorry but I don't know how this shower wor......" I cut myself off as I looked at Enzo standing in front of me.

I saw a look of surprise on his face before he raked his eyes down my body. I saw something flicker in his eyes as he saw the scars that still lingered on my hips. He even seemed angry as he took in the word Volkov tattooed on the left side of my hip.

That was a new addition that Dimitri put on John and I before we headed here. He wanted to remind us where our allegiances lie. The women who do our makeup before missions, especially ones that involve being nude, say tattoos are much easier to cover then all our scars. We have always gotten whippings on our back for mistakes.

It's my job to get close to Enzo so as he brought his eyes back up I smirked and said in a seductive tone,

"Like what you see?"

He cleared his throat before pushing past me into the bathroom. I followed him in and he pressed a series of buttons that I instantly memorized. All three shower heads turned on with an impressive water pressure.

"Press here to get warmer, and here to get colder," Enzo said motioning at two buttons.

"Thank you, sir" I said as I trailed my hand down his bicep while walking in front of him to step into the shower.

After letting the water wash down my hair and face in a way that was nearly orgasmic, I opened my eyes to see Enzo staring at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," I said smugly. "Or you can just hop in and join me."

I looked into his eyes to see him seriously considering it before the door opened again. Aurora came into the bathroom and looked at Enzo in shock.

"You pervert, what the hell are you doing!?" She screeched at him.

"Hey, you like girls too so what's the difference between you seeing her and me seeing her?" He snapped back at her.

"Well dear brother, the difference is that you're a filthy dirty minded pervert and I know how to control my urges. Out!" She yelled.

Okay, so she was Enzos sister. That's good to know that she's part of the inner circle. Enzo huffed out a breath before turning and leaving the room. Aurora was making a great effort not to let her eyes wander down my body. I decided to try something different since they seemed so casual around here.

I reached out and grabbed her hand and gave a gentle smile.

"Thank you," I all but purred out.

"Of....of c.....of course," she stammered out her cheeks turning pink while she looked into my eyes.

She swallowed hard before quickly placing the clothes she brought on the sink and running out. I smirked that I had two options to seduce now. I put my head back and let the amazing water cascade over me.

The showers we took in Russia had water just leaking out of the shower head, and they were cold half the time. This, was undoubtedly, the best shower of my life. I snapped out of it and quickly soaped up. If we went over five minutes, it was a lash for each second over.