Memories

"Shh baby, just relax," I whispered gently as I leaned down to place my lips on his.

If it was any other man I would immediately reach my hand down his pants and kiss him like I was starved. However, this was Enzo. I turned off my thinking and let my body lead me.

The kiss was gentle and achingly sweet. My lips slowly moving with his in a way that left me breathless. I felt his hands come up and brush the hair out my face. One stayed tangled in my hair while the other cupped my cheek and moved my head to deepen the kiss.

It became hungry, wanting, deprived. The way he pulled me to him left a heat burning through every inch of my body. I pulled back to get air as I unzipped my suit and pulled it off. Enzo took in the sight of my black lace set with hunger carved onto his face.

When I moved back down to kiss him again I pulled the blankets up and crawled under them, Enzo took that opportunity to roll us over so the he was on top. Trapping me with his delicious weight. My leg's automatically spread so that his hips could slip between them.

"Fuck, May," he groaned as one of his hands traced down my body.

Suddenly our lips were back together and I was falling. I was falling and I was lost as I felt completely safe. Somehow I knew, I just knew, that he wouldn't hurt me. Not like I've been hurt before. It was such an irrational thought, but it was there.

My mind was snapped back to reality when his hips ground into mine. I let out a breathless moan as I squeezed his hips with my legs. I placed them around his back and locked my ankles. This only seemed to encourage him as his kisses began getting rougher. He attacked my lips like they were the sweetest dessert.

When I nipped his bottom lip with my teeth his whole body tensed and he squeezed me tighter. Suddenly he lifted up, pulled my legs from behind him, and flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach. He pushed his hips against mine, driving my core into the bed. I let out a moan at the delicious contact.

He began to place kisses down my back before tangling one hand into my hair and grabbing my elbow with the other.

My whole body began to tremble. Not in a good way. No, fuck no. Not now. Not right now. I was enjoying myself. I was actually enjoying myself and I have a mission. I can't fuck this up, I can't.

It was hard to breathe and my skin felt disgusting and dirty as old taunts and feelings began to overwhelm my mind. I knew it was Enzo's hands on me but it no longer felt like his. They felt gross and wrong. The images were coming now, the pain. I had to block out. I had to do this. I won't go back.

I let out a moan and pushed my hips up against his. He groaned out my name and pushed back. It's getting hard to breathe. I can't breathe. I need to do this.

"Please Enzo, please, I need you,"

Enzo's whole body froze.

"May? What's wrong?"

Enzo's weight disappeared before he suddenly flipped me over and looked down at my face.

"Nothing baby, I just want you so bad."

His eyes searched my face. I knew he wouldn't find anything there to hint at my internal battle. I knew my voice wouldn't give me away either. I've trained too long and hard to allow those to slip. What did give me away was when he grabbed my hand.

"Why are you shaking? God, your whole body is trembling. What's wrong, Bella?" His face looked so sincere.

Enzo looked at me like he truly cared for me. I felt a crack open in my chest before I pretended it didn't exist.

"I just need you so bad baby," I forced out in a moan.

"No, you never trembled like this. The only time was when....." Enzo trailed off.

I knew what he was remembering. The time he grabbed onto my elbow after training. I had went into a spiral then, too. I have to come up with some excuse. I can't very well tell him that sometimes certain touches send me into a panic. If he doesn't think I'm useful now he definitely won't after that.

Luck happened to be on my side. I didn't have to think of an excuse because Enzo's door slammed open.

"Get the fuck away from him," a guard screamed out.

I looked over to see at least twenty of Enzo's men crowding the doorway all with guns drawn. I'm flattered.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Enzo roared out looking pissed the hell off.

"I may or may not have fucked with your security system and knocked a few of your guards out before coming in here to prove I was worth keeping." I quietly answered him.

His head whipped around to stare at me before he flopped onto the bed beside me and let out a groan.

"Leave, it's fine." He told the men angrily.

"Sir, she's a danger to you."

"No worries, I was just leaving anyway." I quickly piped up.

I wasn't about to miss my chance to escape. I couldn't keep this crack closed much longer. I definitely did not want to be near anyone when it released.

"May, wait. We should talk about what just hap-" Enzo paused halfway through, glancing at the men who all watched him intently.

"I'll see you in the morning, sir." I said with a reassuring smile.

Enzo simply nodded before I got off the bed, yanked my clothes on, and quickly made my escape. Once the door closed behind me I looked up to see I was surrounded. What surprised me was that two of the men who I had knocked out were directly in front of me. It took one look into their eyes before I let out a sigh.

"What's fair is fair. Let me have it," I said motioning them forward.

Pain did always help pull me out of these spirals. Plus, they did deserve a little revenge. One stepped forward before throwing a punch to my gut that had me doubling over. The other came at me with a knee straight to the face. I heard a crunch as my nose broke.

I might've deserved that.