First Italian Assignment

I was walking through the bar in a tight red dress that hugged my figure like a second skin. It dipped low revealing a lot of cleavage and was so short it barely covered my ass.

My first Assignment for Enzo was to seduce some rich prick who was in bed with the American Mafia. I was to play as an "escort", but I was really acting like a high class prostitute. Mateo and scrawny had already bugged the hotel room I was going to bring him back to. They also stashed all kinds of weapons under the bed for me to use.

I was primarily meant to get out information with pillow talk, but if that didn't work I had permission to torture him. I saw him across the bar and recognized him from the picture Enzo showed me.

I walked over and whispered into his ear,

"Why don't you buy me a drink handsome."

He looked at me and then practically eye fucked me as he checked me out. When he looked back at me he smirked looking smug.

"How much for an hour?" He asked getting right down to business.

I gave him a big smile. Mateo had suggested I say a thousand so I'd seem experienced and extra good. Once I told the man the price he raised his eyebrows before getting up and chugging the rest of his drink.

I smiled at him and said,

"My key card is in my bra if you'd be so kind as to take it out."

He took his chubby grubby hand and dove into my bra immediately. He pulled the card out, but not before he gave my nipple a pinch. I made my breath hitch as if I enjoyed it. He was pretty nasty, he looked to be mid fifties with a balding head and big gut. He was also about 5'8", so with my stilettos I towered over him.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the fifth floor where my room was. I pushed him onto the bed before straddling him.

"It's five hundred up front and five hundred after, baby," I said in my low sexy voice.

He smirked and pulled out his stuffed wallet handing me five 100 dollar bills. I leaned down and whispered in his ear,

"How do you like it handsome?"

"I like it when I get to be in charge," he quickly said. I pulled a bag out from the bottoms of the bed. This bag was for "toys". I handed him handcuffs and laid on the bed holding my hands above my head.

He looked like a kid on Christmas morning. He quickly clambered over to me and chained my hands together with the cuffs looping around one of the pegs in the headboard.

"What else do you have in this bag of yours," he said with excitement clear in his eyes.

"Anything you could think of wanting, baby," I replied with a seductive smile.

He quickly sifted through it before turning to me disappointed.

"It doesn't have quite everything, beautiful," he said.

"Awww, what do you want daddy?" I said with a pout on my lips.

His eyes lit up with excitement at the name. He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife.

"Don't worry, I brought my own," he said, his smile growing.

"Hey, knife play is going to be an extra five hundred and you can't push hard enough to scar, understood?" I asked

He chuckled before saying,

"Oh baby, with you tied like that you don't get a say."

Oh shit fuck. I might have to end this early and resort to torture. I can't let him scar me. I don't know if Enzo will be as particular about his property as Dimitri, but Dimitri didn't like any marks on us he didn't approve of.

I let out a scream as his blade ran down my thigh. It actually didn't hurt that bad, but I knew he wanted me be to scared. So I put a horrified look on my face.

"Please, please, don't hurt me sir, please," I whimpered out pathetically.

I saw the bulge in his pants harden as I begged. He brought the knife up and traced it down my other thigh. I let out a blood curtailing scream and yelled help at the top of my lungs. He quickly placed a hand around my neck and squeezed hard enough to leave bruises.

"Now darling, be a good girl for daddy hmm?" He said with a voice that made me want to gag.

I quickly nodded and was about to answer when the door opened showing Mateo and Enzo breaking in using their key copy of my room. The rich prick, whose name I didn't even bother to learn, stared in surprise. Before he could react Enzo walked to him and pistol whipped him, knocking him out.

"What the fuck?", I yelled, "I had him! You didn't have to do that!"

Enzo's face snapped to mine as he glared at me with eyes full of rage. While Enzo and I glared at each other, Mateo quickly grabbed the handcuff keys from the bag to unlock me.

Once my hands were free I sat up and rubbed the bruises forming on my wrists.

"What the fuck do you mean you had him?" Enzo yelled in anger.

I replied with a cold hard tone saying, "I mean when he was done I could've asked why he was into such dangerous things and tell him it was the best sex I ever had. He would've been putty in my hands and bragged about everything. If he got rough enough that I thought I was in actual danger I could've easily choked him with my legs or pulled out the headboard peg."

Enzo looked furious before walking out of the room. Mateo looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that," I snapped at him.

If I had feelings, I'd feel a little bad about him quickly looking down and fiddling with his fingers. Before I had time to think if I should apologize or not, Enzo returned to the room with two other men.

They quickly loaded rich prick in a luggage cart and put a sheet over it so you couldn't see inside it. They walked out wheeling him downstairs to be taken away for torture.

I huffed and stood up not caring that blood was dripping down my legs.

"Got an extra pair of pants so I'm not walking around dripping blood over the fancy hotel?" I asked Mateo and Enzo.

Mateo quickly pressed the mic on his ear and told one of the men to bring extra clothes up. About five minutes of awkward silence later a man walked in with a bundle of clothes. He wasn't very well trained because when he turned to me all of the emotions showed on his face. I saw surprise, curiosity, and lust.

I turned to Enzo after the man left and said, "Keep an eye on that one, he was practically drooling at the sight of my cuts."

Enzo stared at me in surprise before hardening his face. I began to undress in the room and they both instantly turned around so they couldn't see me. I scoffed and pulled the sweatpants and sweatshirt on.

"So, was that a pass or fail for my first mission?" I asked Enzo.

He walked out of the room leaving me hanging. Yeah, I think that means a fail. Fuck.