Chapter 8: Getting kicked out

This chapter is dedicated to:
@SUTAisaStar and @MissLoveItAll

Thanks for commenting and voting and I hope you like the chapter :)xx

Ellie's P.O.V

I am currently here at my room tears streaming down my face as I found out the news about Zayn leaving the One direction band.

You see when I arrived here at home after school I decided to open my twitter account and my heart nearly pop out when I saw the heartbreaking news about zayn.

Tears continued streaming down my face as I saw the tweets about zayn and I started crying harder when I saw a video of harry crying.

My phone rang making me jump and I quickly took my phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" I said sniffling.

"Oh my gosh! Have you heard about the news? Zayn is leaving one fucking direction!" Ark wailed on the other line as she sobbed.

I started crying again since I just can't believe that this is happening.

"I-I know but W-we have no choice. It is h-his decision and we need to understand it." I said as I started to hiccup as continued crying.

Ark cried harder on the other line as she process my words.

"I agree. No matter what happens Zayn will always be a part of our fandom." Ark said sniffing but I can imagine tears still streaming down her face.

"Yeah. H-He doesn't deserve to go through this s-shit." I said hiccuping.

"Let's just wish for the best." She said as she started to cry again.

Tears starred to pour on my face again,"Stop crying Ark. Zayn wouldn't want to see us crying. He would want to see us smilling  and to be there for each other." I said still crying as I force my tears to stop.

"Okay," She paused before taking a deep breath," You know what? Instead of crying here let's go eat at Bluestar." She said as she sniffle.

"Okay. I'll meet you there at 15." I said before hanging up.

I close my laptop ignoring the urge to cry again as I enter my bathroom and I mentally scream as I saw my face.

I look hideous, My eyes are very red and puffy. I got snot running down at my nose and my lips are very red as I remember bitting them very hard earlier to stop myself from crying which I failed.

I turn the water on as I splash my face with cold water to lessen the puffiness and redness of my eyes and to get rid of the snot.

I wiped my face on my face towel as took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth after that I decided to change into a black leggings and a oversized sweater and left my hair into its natural way.

I took my phone and wallet and headed downstairs to see Theo playing with his action figures.

"Hey buddy." I said as ruffled his hair.

"Come pway with mwe Ellie" He pouted as he started to fix his hair.

"Next time buddy. I need to go." I said as I kissed his forehead which he mumbled a small 'goodbye'

"Where are you going honey?" Mom asked as walks out of the kitchen.

"Ark and I are gonna meet at Bluestar." I said as I sniffle.

"Oh my gracious. Have you been crying? What's wrong honey?" Mom asked as she hugs me.

"Nothing mom." I said hugging her back.