Chapter 12: New students

Ellie's P.O.V

"How was the date and where did he brought you?" Ark asked as we both sat at our english class waiting for the teacher to come.

"He brought me to the movies and I know it sounds typical but for me it definetely fits the category of a great first date." I explained.

"What movies did you two watch?" She asked again.

"The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Let me tell you, Chris evans and Chris hemsworth is so hot but I kinda fell asleep halfway through the movies." I said sighing.

"What?!" She shrieked and I hush her when I notice some students giving us weird glances.

I groaned,"I know it's messed up but you couldn't blame me! I was practically freaking out the whole day on what I'm going to wear and I think my brain just got tired." I said.

Ark's eyes soften,"I'm sorry. It's partially my fault since I told you the last minute that I can't help you get ready and I am seriously getting back at that bitch." She said giving me an small smile.

"It's okay Ark. I still love you." I said giving her a flying kiss.

She grinned,"What can I say? I'm a lovable person." She said.

I giggled,"Yes you are Ark." I said.

"How was your date with Valentino?" I said turning the question to her.

She blushed,"It was good. We went to park and he brought a picnic basket with him and He was pretty funny and sweet and he kissed me on the cheek after he drove me home."

I let out a small squeal,"Aw. I totally ship Arkino!" I said.

"And I ship Allie." She retorted back.

"Touchè." I said.

"Oh! Have you heard about the news that there is a new Transferee here?" She asked completely changing the topic.

I bit my lip,"No, I didn't." I said suddenly getting really curious.

"Don't look so curious. We or one of us might have a class with him or her." Ark grinned.

"Who knows." I replied.

°•°•°•

"Mr. Lockwood is so hot." Ark said as we both walk our way to the cafeteria occasionally bumping into people who are in a rush.

I giggled," But he has a fiancè." I said.

Mr. Lockwood is our new homeroom teacher. He is quite young finishing his studies at the age of 23 with black hair and green eyes. He is very muscular and tall but what caused all the female students dissapointed is the silver ring attached to his ring finger.

"That is not an excuse to stop drooling on your homeroom teacher." She fired back.

I rolled my eyes and immediately stopped walking when I notice five very familiar boys sitting at our table but what caught our attention is a very pretty black haired girl sitting beside Alec laughing with the boys.

"I think that's the new student. She's pretty." Ark said and I nodded my head.

As we got closer at the table. The more I noticed her beauty. She has a flawless pale skin with a few freckles scattered at her pointed nose. She has pink pouty lips and white teeth. Her gorgeous black hair hung above her shoulder with her stunning grey eyes and high cheekbones. She is wearing a black skirt with a white crop top and a black converse.

I wouldn't be surprised if she goes up the popular ladder.

"Hey guys!" Ark greeted as we sat both sat at the available chairs.