Chapter 4: I'm feisty and I know it

•♥Ellie's P.O.V•♥

Holy cheese shits.

Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?

'Cause I think I'm gonna faint if it is what I'm seeing.

There stood 5 guys infront of me but what makes me really freak out is the the last one has a gun which he is currently playing with his hands.

"Look at what the wind brought us guys." The boy with brown hair said.

"She's hot." The boy with black hair and has a blonde quiff said.

"I agree." The boy that was currently playing a gun said.

As they started talking about on who they think I will hook up with first. I started to think of a plan.

I can't continue walking to Ma. Charlotte's since they are blocking my way so my only choice is to go back to the grocery store. I turn around and silently walked away with a fast pace.

"Hey! Where do you think your going?" The boy I-dont-his-name shouted.

I started running with my life on the line with two grocery bags.

Cliché. I know.

I can hear their footsteps gaining on me and I silently pray to the heavens that if I make it out alive on this situation. I will really attend the mass on this coming sunday.

Suddenly arms were wrapped on my waist and I started screaming hysterically and wiggling out of the grip.

"Let me go you stupid boogey man." I said as I try to wiggle my way out of his grip.

They started laughing and I looked up glaring at all of them.

"Boogey man? Who even says that anymore?" The one with the black hair said laughing.

"Just shut up and let go of me." I said through gritted teeth.

"What's your name girly?" Brown hair guy said. I gave him a deathly glare.

Brown hair guy chuckles lightly before saying,"Well my name is Drew."

"I'm Andrew." The one that has a grip on me said.

"The names David." The black haired boy said.

"Jones." The one with the blonde quiff said.

"Alexander but I prefer Alex." The boy that was playing a gun earlier said.

"Now, That we introduced are ourselves. What's your name?" Drew asked.

"My names fuck you so can you like please kindly let go of me." I said sarcastically and batting my eyelashes to add some effect.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind and I mentally smirked.

"Feisty, Just what I'm looking for." Alexander said while smirking.

"I'm feisty and I know it." I said before swinging the grocery bag on my left hitting Andrew with the glass jar of the pickles.

He immediatly groaned and let go of me. I pushed Alexander on the ground and gave a kick to the balls to Drew which is next to him before turning around and started running.

I ran faster than a cheetah since I can hear their footsteps signalling that they close and as I turn around the alley that I was earlier.

I saw another 5 hoodied guys blocking my way and I mentally curse as the footstep stopped behind me.