Chapter 31: Bella famiglia

SURPRISE UPDATE!

Before we start with the chapter, I just want to thank every single one of you for supporting, reading, voting, and adding this book to your library or reading list.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to Cabagel1 for being awesome.

I love you cookie readers!💖

Ellie's P.O.V

It was finally christmas!

I was currently here back at my room, a few weeks later after the kidnapping incident with healed injuries.

I explain to Alec and the others how it happened without mentioning who it was and leaving out some parts.

Chase was the only one who knew the whole story even though he was disappointed, he understood my reasons and kept quiet.

Valentino never showed up anymore along with Annie who also went MIA. Alec tried to reach out to them but apparently they couldn't be reach.

Alec was confused though but he thought that Valentino and Annie had a secret relationship and went on a lover's cruise.

I don't even know what came up into his mind that he thought that.

Two days after I went home, Chase and I went in the hunt for Todd to find some answers if he know something about the incident.

We went to a few places that we thought where Todd will be but were left empty handed.

When I was about to give up, Chase suddenly bursted out laughing and told me that he knew where he was.

It turns out, he was where the one place that we didn't thought of—his house. We found him on his bed watching doctor who while eating a newly ordered pepperoni pizza.

Chase didn't waste any second and slammed him right to the wall asking for answers.

It turned out Todd didn't know a thing about his sister's plan and even swore his life. He said the last time he saw Annie was when the day I was kidnapped, Annie never came home since.

When we told Todd the complete story. He was furious and promised he wouldn't tell a thing about Alec and told me that if he ever found his sister, he would personally drag her to me.

Tonight is the christmas party that Mom held and she invited the boys along with Janice whom I found out was a close friend of mom at the hospital.

Did I mention that my mom was a nurse? No? Yeah, well now you know.

"Ellie! Come here this instance!" Mom's voice rang from downstairs,"At the kitchen by the way!" She added in.

I stopped what I was doing—cutting snowflakes with Theodore who was drawing olaf with his non-toxic crayons.

"I wanna go go go." Theodore jumped raising his arms indicating he wants to be carried.

I grinned before proceeding to pick him up,"Coming mother!" I said, before walking out of the room.

"Is it just me or you became even more heavier?" I asked, looking at Theodore.