Chapter 30: Clumsy girl

Who wants cookies? I'm eating cookies while doing this chapter and watching the movie spy💖

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up by feeling stinging sensation on my cuts. I opened my eyes slowly and let out a small hiss of pain.

"Oops. Sorry for waking you up dear,"Janice apologized, dabbing a wet towel on my cuts.

"It's fine Janice, Are the cuts infected?" I asked, slowly pushing myself in a sitting position.

She gave me a smile,"No darling, the cuts that you had are quite deep so we have to keep it clean in a daily basis. Also your left feet are a bit sprained so I suggest you don't put too much pressure there." She explained.

"Thank you,"I said gratefully after she was done patching me up.

"Your welcome dear, a friend of Alec is a friend of ours." She said," Breakfast is ready downstairs so I suggest fixing yourself up and get down before the boys wake up and eat all of it." She gave me another smile before walking out.

I let out a sigh before dragging myself out of the bed. Entering the bathroom, I almost let out a scream at how horrible I looked.

My blue hair was like a bird's nest and my eyes were dull, tired, and puffy. I have cuts on my arms and my lip is swollen from a small cut.

Grimacing, I peeled off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I felt in bliss as the warm water hit my skin.

Putting the shampoo on my hair, I started massaging my hair with it. Last night was competely a new beginning of a friendship for Chase and I.

It's a nice feeling to know that he trusts me and I'm hoping that he wouldn't tell a thing to Alec about who was behind all of this.

Speaking of Alec, I'm gonna eat up my fear and tell Alec the truth. I hope for the best that he will believe me.

Washing all of the shampoo, I proceeded to wash my body and apply conditioner before rinsing it all off.

I twisted my hair to get all of the water off and took a towel that was already on standby.

I peeked my head out of the door and saw that there were a pair of shorts and a simple tee were laying on the bed.

There was no underwear so I had no choice but to wear my dirty bra and I was torn between going commando or to just wear my dirty underwear.

I can't just wear a dirty panty, what's the purpose of taking a bath then? It's like I just let the dirt stay in my—okay, I'll just stop.

My point is, no one's gonna know and it's not like the first thing that they would do when I walk in, is check me whether I'm wearing one or not.

That would be really weird and completely creepy.

Yep, it's decided, I'm going commando.

Wearing the shirt and shorts on. I was surprised how comfortable I was feeling.

I wiped my hair with the towel and hang it at one of the chairs and walk out. I didn't even comb my hair, I just let it dry.