Chapter 11: Being Nervous

W A R N I N G
Long and not so romantice chapter ahead.

Ellie's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh. What am I going to wear? How am I going to apply make up when I don't know how? I will literally look ugly if I try to apply make up myself. Ugh. I seriously hate Ark's step mom." I said talking to myself as I stand at my kitchen looking at the clock to see 5 o'clock.

Yes. Today is saturday which is the day of my first date and I am literally freaking out and nervous as hell because Ark can't help me get ready since her step mom decided to ground her for using her curling wand.

What kind of step mom does that?

I groan,"I am literally going to make a fool of myself on my first date." I said rubbing my face with my hand.

"What date?" I jump and let out a small shriek at the voice and I turn around to see my mom entering the kitchen with grocery bags on her hand.

It took me a few seconds to realize that I forgot to mention to my mom that I am going to have my first date today.

"I erm got a date today." I said nervously rubbing my bare arm.

She let out an excited squeal and dropped her grocery bags,"Oh my gosh! Robert! Your daughter's going to have her first date today!" My mom shouted making me eyes widen in horror.

5 seconds after mom said that, I heard my dad's thuddering footsteps nearing the kitchen.

"What?! Why haven't you inform me about this Elena?! I could've practice about the whole interrogation and protective thing." Dad said giving mom a look.

I mentally giggle. Even though dad looks intimidating his personalities is the opposite.

"I didn't know until I overheard hear talking to herself about a date." Mom shrugged as she started walking towards dad.

"Elena, You need to help me practice and what am I going to wear? I can't look like this! I have to look intimidating." My dad whined as he pointed to his attire which is consist of a mickey mouse pajamas and geeky glasses which mom bought him for christmas.

"Honey," Mom said putting her hand on dad's forearm." I'm pretty sure you look fine and you had enough interrogation practice." Mom said reassuringly.

Dad pouts making mom giggle,"Okay fine. You look hot as hell honey." Mom said pecking dad on the lips.

I smiled at the sweet moment of my parents.

"What's with the whole interrogation thing? Is this NCIS or something?" I asked as I started to fidget with my fingers.

"Don't worry dear. I'll make sure your dad won't scare the lad about the questions He will ask." Mom said as she came up to me and pushed my blonde hair behind my ear.

"Thanks mom and can you uh maybe help me get ready? Ark is suppose to be the one to help me but her bitc- I mean step mom grounded her for using her curling wand without permission. What kind of a step mom does that anyways? but it's okay if you can't help. I can like uh find a way to make myself look presentable and I can just search on youtube about how to apply make up an-" I was cut off by my dad bursting out laughing.

"Elena, She's just like you," Dad said still laughing before turning to me,"Your mom also rambles when she gets nervous and I remember her rambling so much on our first date. It was amusing." Dad said wiping a tear that manage to form on his eyes while laughing.

Mom slapped his arm," I did not. I mean you couldn't blame me it was my first date." Mom said.

Dad snorted,"Yeah sure."