Chapter 2: Are you on drugs?

Are You on Drugs?

Ellie's P.O.V

My jaw mentally fell to the ground. I stood there gaping but that was immediately replace by Nervousness when I remember what I had done earlier at the cafeteria.

Oh my gosh! They might beat me to pulp. I never thought my life would end this way. Goodbye Skittles Goodbye homemade cookies. . . Mom I'm gonna miss you-

"Hey, Sweet Chicks What brings you here?" Valentino said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I straightened my posture and act confident but on the inside my heart is gonna leap out of my chest.

"None of your business." I said, I was surprise by how calm my voice was. I took the detention slip and started making my way towards an empty seat.

Which is about 6 seats away from them and yes I've counted.

I plop my butt on the empty chair and took my earphones and iPhone. I started playing The Superheroes by The Script. When suddenly, My phone was snatched out of me.

I look up and saw Chase was the one who took it. I stood up and crossed my arms,"Give me my phone back." I demanded, Glaring at him.

He smirked,"Nah, I quite enjoy the picture I'm seeing." The color drained my face When I remember my lock screen is Me wearing a bikini.

I started jumping like a horny young lady, "Give me my phone back." I said, still jumping but I couldn't reach my phone since He is taller than a post lamp.

"Let me see!! Let me see!!" Valentino said waving his hands like a little child. He stood up and snatched My phone from Chase, Who is currently smirking at me smugly.

"Wow, You're hot." Valentino said Bluntly, Before passing the phone to The twins and Alec.

"Hey! Give me my phone back. Can't you understand the word Privacy?" I said, Glaring at the four of them. If looks could kill They could have been dead in a heartbeat.

"The word Privacy doesn't exist in our dictionary, Baby doll." Alec said, Looking straight at me.

It suddenly made me nervous.

"W-Whatever, Just g-give me my phone." Why did I have to stutter? Now he probably thinks I'm really a weak girl.

"Aw. Did the Little girl got nervous?" Alec said in teasing yet annoying voice.

"No." I said in a squeaky voice.

"You know," He stood up from his seat and stepped forward, "Your lips looks lonely." He stated.

"Wha-" I was about to say something when he cut me off.

"Would they like to meet mine?" He continued giving me a small smirk. My mind automatically blank and it took me exactly one minute to fully understand what he meant.

Heat came up to my pale cheeks,"S-Shut up." I said, Alec bursted out laughing while the boys gave me amused looks.

When Alec sobered up from his laugh his eyes meet mine,"Nice comeback Evans."

How did he know my last name?

"Are you on drugs?" I said before narrowing my eyes at him.

He gave me an amused look,"Now,What makes you think that?"

"I don't know. It just randomly popped in my mind."

"You are quite a weird girl." Hayden said.

I dont know if that was a compliment or an insult so I just gave him a small smile before turning to Alec.

I streched my hand and opened my palm,"Give me my phone back." I said.