Chapter 29: Madness

You've been waiting long enough♡♥

👑Alec's P.O.V

Ellie.

To anyone it could be consider as just a name. It can be for a girl, a name for a princess, or even a fucking empress.

For me though?

It's a name that I would proudly like to call mine, someday.

Ellie Evans brings out a whole new emotions within me. My heart pumps faster and I know it sounds fucking clichè but I feel like my demons are suddenly turning into angels and warmth floods through me and no, its not that kind of warmth so get your brain out of the fucking gutter.

When I hear the name Ellie, My mind goes straight to the girl that had the guts to talkback to me. The girl who thinks so plainly of herself when really she isn't. The girl who can make my heart flutter and make me feel alive and most of all, the girl who has the key to my heart.

P*ssy, I know.

The first time Ellie opened her mouth and talkback to me, I was shocked.

Nobody ever had the guts to talk to me like that. Most people are scared of me and almost all girls talk to me to only get in my pants.

For any guy, it could be like a fucking safe haven but for me, it's like a curse.

It's not funny how girls stalk you, accidentally bumps into you, or how they would open their legs for just an easy fuck.

Like excuse me? You're not a fucking prostitute to just let any guy touch you or use like that.

Ellie is different than most girls though, She doesn't like attention and prefers to be unseen. She likes to read than stay up late and party. She prefers jeans than those designer clothes.

I sound like a fucking creep but who could blame me? Were talking about the girl that I like for goodness sake.

I like Ellie, yeah, its been awhile since I started having feelings for her but Sometimes it just scares me how easily I can fuck things up or how I can scare her away because of my past.

I'm not a bad person nor a good person. I just made a few mistakes and made quite a number of enemies especially since I'm a gang leader.

I'm possesive and demanding and selfish but when it comes to Ellie, it's like I want to be better for her.

I let out a frustrated sigh when I remembered how I found out she was kidnapped. I almost lost my mind when Ark called me crying that Ellie was taken.

I felt like a total failure when they/I couldn't find her anywhere. I felt like I let her down and it pained me that this happened because of me.

The relief that flooded through me when I recieved that call from Jeff was like an answered prayer from above.

I looked at the clock and saw it was past 10pm meaning it was two hours ago since Ellie passed out.

I noticed that Chase was sleeping quietly on the airbag. Jeff and Janice let us stay in the other guest room while Ellie stays in the other room across from ours.