Chapter 10: Who won the challenge?

This chapter is dedicated to

@TrevorMorans_Someone

@Britt199951

Thanks for voting guys :) and I hope you liked this chapter. Love you xx

•°Ellie's P.O.V

"You cheated!" I said as we both sat at the table on the cafeteria.

And Yes he freaking won the challenge.

"No. I did not." He said as he gave me an amused smile.

"Yes you did!" I said as I point an accusing finger at him,"I saw you giving them this look. " I continued.

After English period We both parted ways and agreed that we will both meet each other at the football field once the bell rings to start asking questions which took us exactly 15 minutes.

"What look?" He asked innocently.

Letting out a frustrated sigh," You keep giving them this look like uh you're uh warning them." I said before snapping my fingers.

Everytime We would asked someone on how I look. He would cross his arms over his chest and stand very straight and his lips would be in a straight line with his eyes narrowed like a hawk.

"Hate to interrupt but Are we missing something here?" Ark asked looking at the both of us.

It took me a minute to realize that The 4 badboys and Ark are also sitting with us.

Taking a deep breath, "We uh kinda made a bet since Alec said that I look beautiful today which I replied by saying No I look like shit and He keeps on insisting that I look beautiful and so I told him that I will only believe if He ask some people on how I look and so He uh kinda won since there was like 20 people who said I look beautiful but I know he cheated since He keeps on giving them this look tha-" I was cut off by Alec's hand.

"You're rambling and I did not cheat. They were just being honest." He said before slowly retreating his hand as if I were to start rambling again.

"No They weren't and why won't you admit that you gave them these warning look." I said frustratingly as I pushed my glasses upwards to prevent them from falling.

"They were and I'm not admitting anything since I didn't do anything the whole time." He retorted before starting to eat his sandwhich.

"What happens if he wins then?" Valentino asked as He started to sip on his soda.

"I will go on a date with him." I mumble as I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"What?" Valentino asked as Chase started to choke on his drink.

"She will go on a date with me." Alec said smiling smugly.

Ark squealed,"Oh my gosh! That is so awesome." She said as she started to rambling on how she's gonna dress me up.

"I feel some chemistry is about to happen." Jayden said as Hayden and Him gave me a little smirk.

"Shut up guys. It's only a date." I said trying to act naturally.

Ark snorted," No it's not. It's your first date which means it must be considered as a special date." She said.

I blushed since it's true. I have never been on date before nor I have been kissed.

"What? You've never been on date before red?" Chase asked looking surprised.

"Can we just not talk about it and I am still sure that this jerk here cheated." I huffed.

"I did not and you should consider yourself lucky since, you know, girls are dying to just get on a date with me." He said smirking cockily.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness,"Whatever." I said but I can feel a blush forming on my face.

"Your blushing." Valentino stated teasingly.

I gave him a flat look," Thanks for stating the obvious captain." I said sarcastically.

"When is the date?" Ark asked completely changing the subject.

"We still haven't talk about it." I said unsure but still nervous since I have never been on a date before.

"Do you have any plans on Saturday night?" Alec asked.

"None." I answered.

"Okay. Can I have you number?" He asked before taking his phone out of his pocket and handing me it.

"Uhm. Sure." I said before typing my number in it.

"Okay. I'll text you the details of our date later." He said as the bell rang.

We all stood up and started throwing our trash before heading out of the cafeteria.

"Ellie." Alec called out as me and Ark started to head to our next class.

I turned around and was caught off guard by seeing him so close to me and I was even caught off guard when He suddenly pecked my cheek; His pink plump lips lingering there for a bit before pulling away.

"That's for kissing me in the cheek yesterday." He said grinning before turning around and walking off in another direction with the 4 bad boys.

I stood there shock and blushing as I still try to process what had just happen.

•°•°•°•
Hii TBAMC Readers ;)

I hope you liked the chapter
AND OMG Alec kissed Ellie's Cheek *started happy dancing* AND another OMG 'cause they are going on a date *started doing a back flip*

Aren't they just adorable? :)

Oh and I am currently having hard time thinking about their ship names so If you have some suggestions comment them down below :)

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and ALSO a BIG thank you for My wattpad bestfriend ARK2666 for being an awesome wattpad bestfriend xx :)

Go follow her please :)

I LOVE YOU and AGAIN Thank you for reading this chapter xoxo

-ElaBearXx