Chapter 27: Super ninja

♡♥Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up with an horrible head ache.
The memories from yesterday quickly entered my mind and I noticed that I was in a dark room with a single bed, a door, and no windows.

It was a bit dark and the room smelled of a faint lavender. I sat up and noticed that each of my feet were chained to the bed.

Thankfully, My hands weren't but I saw that there were some bleeding cuts and scratches from the rope.

I touched my face and winced when I accidentally applied a bit pressure to both my cheeks.

Tears welled up my eyes but I forced them away.

I couldn't believe that this is happening. Are dad and mom looking for me? Are the police looking for me?

Oh god, Alec? The boys? Ark? They're probably worried as fuck and it brought a small ache to my chest

I started to hyperventilate at the thought of being stuck here. Tears welled up again in my eyes as I forced myself to take deep calm breaths.

Calm down Ellie. Alec and the boys are probably on their way to save you. You're gonna be fine. Nothing is go-

I looked up to the sound that cut off my thoughts. I saw Rody entering the room with a small tray.

I glared at him but he gave me a glare back which scared me shitless but of course, I ain't telling him that.

"Sleeping beauty's up." He said in a gruff voice before handing me the tray.

Looking at it, I saw it was a simple sandwhich with a glass of water.

That ladies and gentlemen is how an idea hit me.

I formed a scowl in my face and didn't acknowledge it.

He noticed my scowl and let out an angry sigh.

"I'm gonna leave the food here. I'll be back in fifteen minutes and if you haven't touch it then its your choice if you die in hunger." He said before setting it down instead.

I continued to scowl at his retreating figure until the door closed.

I immediately stood up and got into action. I took the bobby pin from my braid and started inserting it to the lock of the chains.

Hearing the lock click, I grinned succesfully before proceeding to eat the sandwhich it haste and taking the tray.

I ain't a ninja but a girl needs to know how to use her bobby pin.

I streched for a bit and ignore the stinging pain from my knee. Thank buds, I wore comfortable leggings with a shirt and converse.

Perfect outfit for a ninja about to perform kung fu.

Time for the action, I step near the door where it opens and held the tray in my hands.

I took a deep breath to calm kyself down.

You can do this Ellie. Imagine you're a ninja and gonna kick your enemy's ass.

If you succeed you're gonna be back in Alec's arms.

At those encouraging thought. I took a deep breath and felt myself become more confident and stronger.