Chapter 14: DUFF became HOT

◆■□Ellie's P.O.V

I was shocked.

I was having doubts that the girl infront of me isn't me. My plain blonde hair was dyed to blue green and Light blue. To say it was ugly would be a lie.

It was perfect.

The color looked good on me because of my pale skin. It radiates the beauty that I was hiding in my plain blonde hair before.

I grinned widely before standing up and hugging Aunt sandie. She was surprised by my actions because it took her a few moments to process that I hugged her.

"Thank you so much." I said as she finally hugged me back.

"It's nothing dear," She started,"I knew from the moment I saw you. I knew you were a different one. You aren't one of those girls who likes to flaunt their beauty. You're one of those girls who prefer to keep it hidden in those cute glasses of yours but I want you to know that you deserve to be noticed. You deserve to flaunt your beauty. You're beautiful dear even before you had this makeover. You just didn't noticed it the whole time. " She continued as a few tears escaped my eyes truly touched at her words.

I sniffed before pulling away from her," I don't know how I can ever repay you." I said smilling at her.

She gave me a stunning smile,"Just look out for our Todd boy." She answered.

I gave her a genuine smile,"Even though he can be annoying and flirty sometimes, I already consider him as a friend of mine." I said.

"Since when did I became flirty? And is that even a word?" A new voiced piped in with a hint of amusement.

I turned around and was greeted by Todd standing there looking at me his green eyes widening when he realize it was me.

"Woah. You did a great job Aunt Sandie." He said before taking a step closer to me and taking a strand of my hair and twirling it.

"It was my pleasure to give service to a beautiful lady." Aunt sandie gave a curtsy bow making me giggle.

Todd chuckle," So, I'm guessing it's on the house?" He asked.

"You know me so well." Aunt Sandie said grinning

Todd suddenly laced his hand on mine and pull me towards him making me stumble.

"We better get going Aunt Sandie." Todd said as I awkwardly stood next to him.

Eyes shinning mischieviously," Okay. Tell Annie to visit me yeah?" She said before turning to me,"And If you have any hair problems feel free to come here dear." She said a smile gracing her features.

I grinned," I will." I answered.

Todd gave Aunt Sandie one final hug before we left the salon.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked running a hand through his black hair.

"Uhm. Go home?" I said dumbly.

He let out a small laugh before shaking his head.

"Have you ever gone to a party?" He asked.

I scoffed,"Of course. I have." I said completely offended.

Todd chuckled," A party consist of your relatives and few beers here and there isn't consider a party blue." Todd said amusement laced in his voice.

My face turned red,"Yes it is."

"It isn't."

"It is."