Chapter 13: Black Magic

I suggest you read this while listening to Black Magic by Little Mix :)

Ellie's P.O.V

I was awoken up by someone randomly poking my cheek. I let out a groan before harshly rubbing the spot where I was poked.

I opened my eyes and let out a startle scream when I was greeted by 2 pairs of green eyes staring at me with amusement.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I screeched.

Todd chuckle," I told you that I'm gonna pick you up at school but Today we're skipping." He explained.

Todd was wearing a white tank top that shows off his bulging biceps and a black skinny jeans with a gray beanie ontop of his black hair.

"What? And Who let you in?" I asked as I run my hands to my bed hair and mentally grimace at the knots.

"Your mom and today, We are gonna have to go to the mall to give you a little makeover and don't worry I already asked your mom abput it and she said yes." He said smugly.

I gaped at him,"Why do I have to have a little makeover?" I asked dumbly.

"It's about the deal Ellie." He answered in a 'duh' tone.

Having no choice but to agree,"Oh. Well, Let me get ready and then we can go to the mall." I said standing up.

I regretted it immidieatly since I was wearing short shorts and a oversized shirt exposing my long skinny legs. Todd raked his eyes up and down my legs and my body.

"Hey! My eyes are here pervert and get out! I'm gonna take a shower." I said not waiting for his answer as I stomp my way to the bathroom.

☆♡

30 minutes later, Todd and I are heading to the mall riding his fancy porshe. I was wearing a blue skinny jeans with a simple tank top and my white vans. Todd chose that outfit after seeing my choice of wearing sweatpants. When I got out of the shower the outfit was already laid on the bed.

"Where are we heading first?" I asked as We both stood there scanning the shops.

"Hmm. First thing we need to fix is your clothes. I noticed when I was rummaging through your clothes, It was all consist of sweatpants and rugged tanktops and a few shirts with a few pair of jeans. Now, We need to change that since sweatpants hides your sexy long legs." He said giving me a wink at the end.

Fighting off the blush that is trying to form on my pale cheeks. I mumbled,"Lead the way."

He chuckled before dragging me to the nearest store which happens to be American Eagle.

I entered the shop and my eyes landed on a cute crop top. I headed to it and my fingers went to grab it's white cotton-y fabric. It has two thin straps for the shoulders and just ended below the belly button.

"It'll look good on you," He paused before snapping his fingers,"Oh! and before I forget all the expenses will be charge to this baby." He said holding up a credit card.

"What? No. No. No." I said shaking my head before continuing," I mean I know we made a deal but it only says that you need to help me to get Alec notice me, not pay for all the things that are going to be needed." I reasoned him.

He groan,"Ellie, In our boys 'never let a girl do' book. Chapter 1 : Rule number 1 is Never and I mean never let a girl pay for her things." He answered.

I let out a grumble before saying," Okay fine but I get to pay for the food."

He rubbed his chin as if thinking of it before sighing," Okay. Okay. Just promise me to not hesistate on buying something that suites you." He said.