Chapter 33: The Agreement

This chapter is dedicated to Nessasary_ for the cute cover right up there.

Thank you xx

♡♥Ellie's P.O.V

It's officially the start of a new year, new beginnings, new obstacles, and new memories.

2017, I'm praying you'll be a blast.

I was currently walking on my way to school. Yesterday was the last day of spring break and today, monday, is officially back to school.

My thoughts are jumbled up as I think of what possible things may happen this year.

I'm kinda glum because it's only four months left before we graduate and I'm scared of what possibilities may happen.

I was greeted by the school's gate. I looked at my watch and let a sigh of relief when I realized I was ten minutes early.

I made my way inside and headed straight to my locker. I fumbled with a few trash to find my chemistry book.

An arm wrapped around my waist making me flinch in fear. I look up to see the electrifying blue eyes of none other than Alec.

"Sorry cookie, I didn't mean to startle you." He said, a frown etched on his face.

"It's okay, don't frown. You'll look like yoda." I said, giving him a smile.

He chuckled,"You look beautiful." He complimented, brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

I looked down at my pair of nike sweatpants and simple tee insert my fleek brows with chapstick and a messy bun before laughing.

"You're full of jokes today, aren't you?" I snorted, rolling my eyes.

He rolled his eyes,"You're beautiful and perfect in your own way." He muttered before kissing me softly.

In seconds, the kiss had me wrapping my arms around him. I could feel himself grin as he tightened his hold on me and swiped his tongue on my lower lip roughly.

"Hey! Stop harrasing my smurf and let me greet her!" Todd suddenly popped out of nowhere.

I gasped in embarrassment before pushing Alec away. He stumbled a bit before wrapping his arms around me again and glared at Todd.

"Why are you looking at me like that? If it wasn't for me you didn't have that awesome kiss!" Todd whined, referring to the mistletoe kiss.

A few students were gaping at what they heard but mostly some girls, cheerleaders, were glaring at me.

"Will you shut up? It's early in the morning." Chase muttered popping behind Todd with an overly excited twins.

"You seem happy," I thought out loud, looking at the grinning faces of the twins.

"Of course we are! It's monday and your mom made us come eat dinner later so that means we'll get to see her but also eat her awesome food again and that makes us extremely happy!" Hayden rambled, his hands doing gestures.

"That explains wh- wait what? Since When did she invite you for dinner?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.

The last time I saw the boys was at the christmas party and since then we were too busy with our families.