Chapter 25: Abducted

Surprise update for you cookie readers and a new cute cover for the TBMAC which is made by cheyenalex

Absolutely love it! Also don't forget to vote and enjoy!

Let's get on with it xx

Ellie's P.O.V

My head is pounding really bad. My back is sore and I'm currently in a moving van.

I groaned and opened my eyes only to be met by darkness. I let out a panicked scream and started moving around frantically trying to free myself but felt the tight restrain of the  rope around my wrist.

"Oh my god! I'm blind! Someone help me! The darkness!"  I said before trying once more to free myself and accidentally kicked someone.

I heard a pained 'oof' before someone took hold of me roughly.

"You're wearing a blindfold dumbass!" The person who is holding me said roughly.

I let out sigh of relief and frowned at the familiar male voice that I couldn't pin point.

"You kick like a horse woman!" Another cheery voice piped in.

It was another familiar voice and I pause for a minute before it suddenly clicked.

"Holy shit! It's bogey man and fucking drew!" I said gasping.

"She knows me!" Drew let out a cheerful squeal.

"Who are you calling bogey man bitch?!" David snarled in my ear.

Both of them were one of the people who blocked me on my way back to Ma charlotte's house. The person that was holding me was david (bogey man as I call him) and Drew who I threw the jar of pickles at three months ago.

Wow! I never knew that they'd come back and get revenge. I mean come on! It was just a jar of pickles!

"Who else? You of course!" I said sarcastically.

Drew bursted out laughing," She's right David! You are a bogey man! Wait," He paused,"Isn't bogey man suppose to be ugly?" He asked.

Despite my blindness at the moment, I could still imagine the confuse look he wore.

"For fuck's sake! I'm not a bloody bogey man and yes, bogey man is ugly and as you can see, I'm hot as fuck so there is no way! I look like bogey man!" David said, frustration clear in his voice.

"First of all, I'm blind at the moment so I can imagine you looking like bogey man. Second, Where the freaking fuck are you taking me and lastly, Why is drew so cheerful?" I said breathing hard after saying that in one breath.

The blindfold was suddenly untied from me roughly and I winced at the harsh light that emitted fron the window.

David's face was suddenly pushed near my face, His brown eyes looking at me with anger.

"Do I look like a fucking bogey man to you? and Drew is fucking high." David said completely ignoring my question in the whereabouts.

I grimaced,"Can you like, keep your bogey face out of my personal bubble? and what did you eat? You're breath stinks!" I said the last part to get more on his nerves.