Chapter 36: The Untold Story

OMG😱
THAT WAS LITERALLY MY FIRST REACTION WHEN I SAW THIS (the picture above)

February 23, 2017 was when my sister barged unto my room screaming at me about wattpad and showed me that (first picture) I was literally on loading mode and it took me a few minutes to register that TBMAC is #748 in teen fiction!  and  I literally started screaming and jumping with her.

February 25, 2017 when I borrowed my sister's phone and account to check if the TBMAC is still trending on teen fiction (because I cant see it on my acc) and was AGAIN surprised to see it got promoted to #437 in teen fiction😱

I still can't believe that out of thousands of book that are updated on wattpad, mine got ranked on teen fiction and I just want to thank you guys so much because without you, it wouldn't have come to this.

Without furthemore, Let's get on with this chapter💓

👑Alec's P.O.V

Don't go, please

Don't go, please

Don't go please

The words kept replaying on my mind like a broken record while I sat at the passenger seat with Jayden driving.

I couldn't drive, not with this state of mind and thankfully, Jayden knew that. The air that was hung around us was tense and full of anxiety.

The twins were acting calm unlike me, fidgeting uncomfortably in the seat while tapping my legs or fingers. I could feel a beads of sweat form at the base of my forehead.

It took us about fifteen minutes to arrive and we were immediately greeted with police cars at the site. Their blue and red light flickering continuously with a standby ambulance.

I didn't waste a second and unbuckled myself before sprinting out of the car. My heart dropped as I saw the scene before me.

Todd's car was completely ruined, the back of it had a huge dent and the front of it was damaged badly as it seemed that it crashed at the pole that was now lying on the road causing traffic.

Behind Todd's car was an unfamiliar black van. It didn't have any damage except at the front that had a huge dent.

I grew confused but set it aside as I looked for Ellie or one of the boys. I noticed someone familiar approaching me, making my eyes widen in recognition.

"You," Ellie's father seethed, as he pointed a finger at me and pulled at the collar of my shirt while glaring at me.

"What the f-ck is happening? Where is my daughter?" He hissed, tightening his hold.

"What do you mean sir?" I asked, completely confused.

"What I mean is, why was I inform at the station that my daughter has gotten into an accident with two boys because of a car that seemed to bump into them purposely and When I arrived here, the car was empty with only traces of their blood." He barked, his eyes blazing wih anger.

"What? Ellie's gone?" I asked horrified," No, no, no. This can't be." I said, before shutting my eyes tightly.

I felt my heart drop, regret swarming in me. It was as if my lungs weren't working and I couldn't breathe properly.