Chapter 26: Revealed

W A R N I N G: There is alot of swearing and a little dash of violence but what stood out the most is the bucket of betrayal so please ready you're heart out.

Ellie's P.O.V

My mouth hung open as I stared wide eye at a smirking Annie.

"You bitch!" I seethed before pushing myself up, only to be pushed down again by David and held by my shoulders.

She giggled," Ah. Ah." wiggling a finger,"You can't hurt me. I have the upper hand." She said.

I glared at her,"How is it that you are behind all this? The letter name starts with an S and last time I checked, Your name starts with an A." I asked confused as fuck.

How could it be Annie?

She smirked deviously,"You see, My complete name is Annie Samantha Martins and I know if I left threats with an A as an acronym. I'll clearly be the first one to get suspicious of so I used S instead." She said giggling slightly.

I stared at her in anger," How could you do this?! I trusted you! Alec trusted you! You're nothing but a poor excuse of a traitor and a lying bitch." I said glaring at her.

At the mention of Alec, Her smirked dropped and She glared at me also.

"I'm doing this for Alec! I'm saving him from you! He was inlove with me until you decided to steal him away from me." She said seething at me.

What the fuck? This bitch is total pyscho.

"What the fuck? Are you fucking delusional? Alec doesn't love you! He only sees you as his sister and you'll always be on that zone," I said smirking at her," and do you seriously think Alec will love a girl like you? Kidnapping people because you're threatened by them? Pity." I said with a mischievous look.

Annie's face turned beet red before she stomped her way to me and slapped me with such force that it drew blood.

"I'm not delusional!" She seethed.

I clenched my teeth from the pain,"Seriously? If my hands aren't restrained. I would bish slap you so hard that even a dolphin would be jealous with it." I said before spitting some blood up to the floor.

It tastes fucking disgusting.

Annie looked scared for a moment before she smirked," Sad to say, You're the one on the floor with a rope on the wrist." She said.

"Well, Boo-fucking! Alec is gonna save me and then you're gonna be left alone." I said hissing at her.

As if those words hit a cord to her heart, She slapped me the second time and then nodded to David who in return pulled me upwards.

I grunted as I felt my left knee flaring up with pain and I can feel both my cheeks bruising. I tried to push myself away from David but he returned it with a painful grip on my arm.

"Where are you taking me! You son of a bogey man! You better let me go!" I shouting hysterically.

"Can't you shut your mouth for a fucking second?!" He asked.

"I won't fucking shut up! You kidnap me you motherfucker!" I cried out.

I suddenly felt a small pain from my back and I felt my blood ran cold.

"Speak one more time and I'm not gonna hesistate on killing you." Valentino's voice rang from behind me as he pressed the knife enough to feel pain.

I stood shocked.

H-he? He was also a traitor?

I turned around and with full force pushed David away from me and faced Valentino.

He looked absolutely different. Gone was his happy face and replaced with a dark sinister look. His green eyes were dull and a sneer was on his face.

"B-but? H-how? Alec trusted you Val? The guys trusted you! I fucking trusted you! H-how can you do this to us?! What did we ever do to you?!" I said, full on shouting.

"All my life, I was known as the funny guy or the troublemaker. I stood on Alec side's and He would always get the attention and people would look up to him like he is some prince. He has girls literally falling for him. Girls always used to befriend me because they only want to use me to get close to him! Even my first fucking love fell for him! and I'm tired with this shit! I want to be the person where girls would fall for and People would look up to me." He said, chuckling bitterly at the end.

He was doing all of these because he was jealous with Alec?

"First of all, It's not Alec's fault that girls like him or people look up to him. He is scary but people look up to him because they know he has a good heart udnerneath. Second, You will never be like Alec, Wanna know why? Because you're nothing but a lying son of a bitch and fucking traitor with a rotten heart covered in fucking plastic." I said harshly.

Valentino eyes turned a shade darker almost as if it was black and without saying anything, he stepped forward and proceeded to punch me hard in the stomach.

I sucked in a deep breath as I doubled over in pain with an arm on my stomach. Tears welled up in my eyes but not once did I ever let it fall.

Annie came up from behind him and wrapped her arms around Valentino's waist.

She laughed evily," The worst part is that the fucking friend you thought wouldn't hurt you, is behind all of this."

"No," I whispered before looking up,"The worst part is that I actually trusted you." I said as the first tear slid down my cheek.

My heart ached painfully from the betrayal. The happy Valentino who gave me advices were behind all of this.

How could he do this? Knowing Annie's betrayal will give a painful tug to Alec but Valentino? His long time bestfriend? That would absolutely crush him.

Valentino's face didn't even twitch,"You know what to do." He ordered before he turned around with a laughing Annie hanging on his arm.

David took me roughly before he hit me with something hard from behind. I gasped as my head started spinning and black dots entered my vision. I swayed slightly before I fell to ground unconscious and unmoving.

》》♡》》》♡》》》♡》》》

Finally, It was revealed and no, you're not dreaming. Valentino is really a fucking traitor along with that lying skank, Annie.

She was a good actress and Valentino is a great traitor. Who would actually thought that happy ole' Val is behind all of this.

What do you think of the chapter?

Have you been betrayed before? If not, Then what would you do if this happened to you?

As Ellie said, If I were betrayed like that then I would bish slap him or her (I have 2 bffs) so hard that the dolphin would be jealous.

Also, Thank you for 98k reads. Never knew people waste their time reading this awful story. Mwehehe.

Keep voting and making your presence present.

Also, Does any of you know how to do a cover? 'Cuz Im gonna have a cover contest. (more details on the next chaper)

Thank you for reading and I love you.
-ElaBearXx♡♡