Chapter 17: A promise

I dedicate this chapter to StickItStilinski for making the awesome cover. Thank you again and I love it♡

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of hushed voices. I let out a pained groan before slowly opening my eyes and was met by the harsh pounding of my head and a small pain on my neck

"Oh my gosh! Ellie? Are you okay? What happened Ellie?" Ark's face was full of panic and worry.

I gave her a confused look before suddenly remembering the events that happened. Panic started to flood into me and my hands became to shake.

"Ellie. Calm down. Shh. You're okay now. I'm here. I got you." My teary eyes were greeted by the familiar striking blue ones.

I let out a small sob before muscular arms were wrapped around me. I pulled Alec closer and hugged him tightly. The only thing that makes me feel secure is him at the moment.

"Shh. It's okay baby doll."Alec said.

I never felt so scared in my life. Who could it be? I have no enemies and if I have one. What have I done? I don't know many people except for the bad boys and Ark.

My sobs started die down but not once did I felt Alec's grip on me loosen. Warmth flooded in me at the fact the he was the one who helped me and he did without hesistation.

"Thank you." I said my voice hoarse from crying.

"You're welcome and always remember I'm only one call away baby girl." Alec said quoting the song 'one call away' by Charlie Puth.

"Aw." I look to my left and was surprised to see the four bad boys and standing at the corner with worried expressions and a tear stained looking Ark.

"Hi guys." I said offering them a shy smile.

Ark rushed to me and pulled me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry if I wasn't there." Ark said starting to get emotional again.

"I'm okay Ark. Stop crying. This isn't your fault." I said pulling her in a hug.

"I was just so worried when Val called me saying, Alec found you passed out in the hallway with a bleeding wound on your neck." Ark said as she cried harder and hugged me tighter.

"I'm okay now. Please, stop crying." I said before pulling away from her.

"What exactly happened Red?" Chase asked moving a step forward.

"I-" Scared of sharing the information. The images of him caging me with a knife entered my mind and panic began to creep unto me again.

Alec's arms wrapped around my small frame again and pulled
me into his body. It immediately made me calm and I can't ignore the fact that my body fits his like it was made just for me.

See. What I did there? Ha.

Not the time to joke Ellie.

"Why don't you make us some dinner? I'm quite hungry and by the look on your faces. I know you are too." Alec asked, more like demanded.

The four boys along with Ark were forced to prepare dinner leaving me with Alec. Pure silence greeted us when the door of Alec's room was closed.

"Are you okay?" Alec asked after a few more silence.

"I'm fine." I said taking a deep breath.

"What exactly happened Cookie?" Alec's voice sounded softer and gentler.