Chapter 24: Another level

Ellie's P.O.V

The kiss was amazing.

It was nothing like I imagined.

It was sweet yet passionate at the same time. Alec's lips was rough but he kissed me with such gentleness.

The way he pulled me closer to him as if he couldn't believe it was happening made me kiss him harder. I smiled as the dinosaurs in my stomach stomped wildly with joy.

"Ellie." Alec hummed through my lips.

"Hmm." I breathed out.

"Ellie." He whispered once more which I answer with another 'hmm'

"For peanut's sake! Ellie! Stop daydreaming!" Ark's voice made me snap out of my day dreaming.

I let out a short gasped and accidentally pushed myself off the seat.

"Something definitely  happened yesterday! Spill me the details woman! You've been daydreaming all morning." Ark said pointing at me accusingly.

I let out a pained groaned and pulled myself up. It was currently lunch and the boys haven't arrived yet.

A cheesy grin broke out of my lips,"Okay, You caught me and I'll spill you all of the juicy details." I said.

Ark clapped excitedly before I procedeed to tell her about the date and the kiss.

Ark squealed," You finally kissed! The ship has sailed even more and damn is the wind faster than before!" She clapped excitedly.

"What ship?" I asked dumbly.

The table shook slightly as the boys arrived with their lunch. I looked up in time to see a pair of lips pressed on mine.

I smiled at the kiss before proceeding to pull away. Blue eyes met my dark blue ones and yes, It's none other than Alec.

"Hii babe." He said before pulling a random chair and sitting on it.

"Hii." I answered shyly.

"I'm not sure if my eyes are fucking with me, but did they just kiss?" Val asked, eyes wide with shock.

Chase and the twins starting whooping and slapping Alec's back. Ark gave me cheesy grinned which I shook my head at.

"What's the celebration?" Todd piped in from my side and proceeding to take a seat to my right.

"Alec and Ellie finally kissed!" Ark squealed loudly.

Ark said it so loud that the cafeteria suddenly turned quiet and I blushed beet red as some of the jocks started hooting for Alec and I even saw a few nasty glares form the cheerleader.

Alec gave them a smirk while I glared at him in embarassment.

Our lunch continued on with so many laughter from Val's corny jokes and Chase trying to beat him up when, Val teases him.

"Why did the mushroom go to the party?" He asked while we try to recover from his earlier joke.

"Why?" Ark asked excitedly.

"Because he was a fungi!" He said seriously.

I bursted out laughing and I even snorted. The boys were laughing like hyenas and I even heard Val fart from his own joke for laughing so hard.

Our laughter was cut off when,"Alec, Can I talk to you?" We all turned to our right to see it was a fidgeting Annie.

Alec frowned before turning to me, as if asking for permission. I turned to Annie and immediately understood why she wanted to talk to him.

I gave him a smile,"Go." And with that ha gave me a peck before walking off with Annie, who gave me a thankful smile.

"You're not 'okay on the outside but mad in the inside moment' right, Red?" Chase asked cautiously.

I grinned, "I'm not and I trust him." I said.

The bell rang indicating it was time to start our next period. The boys stood up streching as if all the laughing made their muscles ache.

"Ark, I'll meet you at homeroom. I have to get something on my locker." I said.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" She asked genuinely.

I grinned," No need, I'll be fine in my own." I said before waving good bye to the boys and proceeding to walk off.

I smiled happily when I remember how Alec greeted me. I'm happy that he's finally opening up to me and I can't wait to get to know him more.

My mood dampened slightly when I though of what his reactions will be after Annie's confession.

You see, The reason why Annie had to talk to him was because she wants Alec to know what she truly feels, not because she wants to steal him away but because she needs to have her closure to this situation.

My eyes wandered to the number of the lockers before I came across mine. I punched my code in, proceeding to get some of my books.

I was about to push my locker closed when a pink note fell. I picked it up and read silently.

'Meet me at the parking lot Ellie.'

There was no caption on who sent it and suddenly a bad feeling came up to me.

What if it was mystery S? What if he hurt me? Kill me?

I snorted, It would be impossible. If he wants to kill me then he'd have to do it privately not publicly.

Who could it be?

The warning bell rang but a few minutes wouldn't hurt right? I pushed the feeling aside and proceeded to make my way to the parking lot.

After sucessfully arriving a few minutes from the parking lot with no teachers noticing. I was greeted with nothing but a few cars.

I beep cut of the silence and I turned to the direction of the sound and saw a pretty sports car.

I made my way to it and was about to knock on the windows.

"Ellie! What are you doing?!" I looked up and saw Ark at the entrance.

I gave her a grin," Wait up! I just have to meet someone!" I shouted back.

"What?! Wh-Ellie watch out!" Ark shouted out in panic but before I could turn around.

I was smacked by something hard from behind making me fall into the darkness.

❤️❤️❤️
How are you my little cookies?!

Sorry for the long update but I've been suffering from writers block and its a real pain in the ass.

I honestly dont like this chapter but this was the only thing that I could come up with but please bare with me.

Sorry for leaving you in!cliffhanger moment but you'll know more for the next chapter.

What do you think happened?!
I'll try to update soon since school started a few weeks earlier.

Thank you for reading and I love you!
-ElaBearXx