Chapter 7: Blunt Confessions

*Ellie's P.O.V

"You didn't call me last night." Ark said as we sat our butts at the canteen table as we eat our lunch.

"Uh-I-Wel-Something happened." I quickly blurted out.

After the shower earlier Alec acted as if nothing happened at the bathroom. We were supposed to go to school together but I quickly made up a lie telling him that my mom texted me saying to meet her up at starbucks since she wanted to tell me something important and so he actually Believe and dropped me there.

If you think that the reason I made him drop me off there is I'm afraid of being seen with him then you're wrong.

I just don't want to ruin his reputation since you know I'm not really famous and all.

"Ooh. I sense gossip." Ark said munching on her sandwhich.

So, I started explaining and telling her on what happened last night and earlier that night.

"Oh my gosh! He totally has the hots for you!" Ark said waggling her eyebrows.

I snorted,"Yeah right." I said giving her a sarcastic smile.

"What? It's totally true I mean you know He never helped anyone before except his friends." She said giving me a pointed look.

Well, She has a point. Alec never helps anyone except his friends. I remember one time when he accidently bumped into a junior girl and she fell to the ground. He didn't even bother glancing at her or even apologized.

"You do have a point." I said and felt a small blush form on my face. I turned my head to side hoping that Ark won't notice it.

No such luck.

"Oh my gosh! You're blushing! Do you like him? Fudge sticks!! I could already see you both together in the future with your future babies and then you singging to them and Alec kissing you after h-" I slapped my hand on her mouth.

"You're rambling." I said my hand still in her mouth.

Suddenly The cafeteria doors opened and there walked in the bad boys. I notice Alec was surveying the room as if looking for something or someone and when his eyes met mine he winked at me.

Ark licked my hand making me gasp and pulled my hand away.

"Did he just-? I think he did. Cheesecakes! Muffin! He winked at you! and Alec never winks at anyone. I mean we all know he has a bit of a playboy ways but I have never seen him wink at anyone." Ark said.

It's quite true. I mentally groaned Why does Ark know everything? Well, because she is quite a gossiper and has like these really weird ears that can hear gossip anywhere.

And Also I totally agree with her about Alec being a little bit of a playboy. He just flirts and make out but he never slept with a girl.

The perks of being bestfriends to a gossiper.

"Hey." A familiar voice said.

I grimace but not before slowly turning around and was greeted by the faces of The bad boys.

"Hey sweet chicks! Can I sit here?" Valentino said and without waiting for my answer plopped his butt next to Ark who is currently in shock.

The badboys also sat following Valentino's movement. Alec is on my right next to Jayden, Hayden, and Chase while Ark and Valentino is on my left.

"You look beautiful today Red." Chase complimented giving me a wink.

What?

"Red?" I asked raising my eyebrow.