EC: The proposal

Holà my cookie readers!

It's been a while. . .

okay screw it, it's been a long long long time and I miss you guys!

As promised, this is the first extra chapters (EC) that I'm going to release and also as a thank for reaching 820k READS! Wow! You're really the best!

So, I won't prolong you anymore but please, don't skip the AN's because I'm gonna talk about something important.

LET'S GET ON WITH IT.

E L L I E

Who ever invented alcohol must go to jail.

I mean, alcohol would be much much better if you didn't have to suffer a pounding headache and a series of vomit after you drank it.

Stupid Alcohol.

The sun hitting my eyes woke me up and the annoying chirp of birds rang throught my sensitive ears and pounding headache.

I winced when my phone suddenly rang and I patted my hand wildly searching for it and swiped
it to answer.

"Who the hell are you to call me at this ungodly hour and disturb me at my chances of getting a wonderful and peaceful sleep?" I grumbled out, covering my eyes with my arm to block out the sun.

"Well, goodmorning to you, my hangover yet beautiful cookie." Alec's chirpy voice rang through my phone.

I groaned,"There's nothing good in my morning. My head is pounding and my mouth tastes like vomit." I complained, rolling to my side.

Alec's laughter erupted,"It's called hangover for a reason babe and it's your fault for wanting to take tequila shots." Alec pointed out, a smile evident on his voice.

"It's your job to stop me from making rash decision," I fought back, muttering a series of incoherent words.

"Hey! I tried to stop you but you manipulated me!" He defended, laughing slightly.

I bit back a smile,"I have no idea what you're talking about." I answered innocently.

"So, what's your answer?" I continued on, referring to my question earlier.

"Why don't you come donwstairs and find out." He chirped before ending the call.

I rolled my eyes and let a smile form on my face and forced my hangover state to go to the bathroom.

Yesterday was our graduation day and yes, we're officially out of highschool. Todd threw a small party which ended up with almost all of the new graduates attending and having the time of our lives as we officially say goodbye to highschool.

I took a five minute shower and changed into a black shorts and a simple crop top with a pineapple designs and flats.

Thankfully, the cold water managed to get rid of the pounding in my head and it didn't hurt that much. My stomach however, was grumbling wildly for food.

I made my way downstairs and the smell of pancakes wafted through my senses. I grinned happily when I saw the familiar toned back of my bad boy.