°Start-Chapter 4°

●_______________________________________

*AT A PLAYGROUND*

"Oi Nari! That's not fair!" Izana Shouted at the girl who throwed the ball.
"No its not! Just accept it I beat you two!"Nari laugh as Kaku laugh with her.

The three were friends for almost 4 months now. Who could've guess the two boys to wait for the girl to visit them everyday. Well Nari thought a trio would'nt be too bad atleast they're still loyal to each other.

"Im gonna start elementary tomorrow, I can't visit you guys this often anymore" Nari sadly smiled.
The two had a pang on their chest when they heard her say that. Negative thoughts came to their minds 'what if she get bullied?'
'what if she won't come back anymore?'
'what if she forgets them?'
'what if she-'

The two were snap back to reality when the girl talk "Oh come on, its not like Im not coming back here you dumb bozos"

"Who said that were gonna miss you? your exaggerating" Izana said while Kakucho fake a laugh. They're both fustrated they can't go with her. They're both fustrated why dont they have the power to go to school? They're fustrated for the fact that they're nothing like her.

Nari grins "I never said anything about getting miss" making Izana embarrased. "Y-you-"
Izana was cut off by Kaku
"Then how about we visit you?"
Nari panics, Ofcourse you can't visit me The possibility of you meeting Mikey will ruin the whole story!
"U-um-um N-no need to do that! H-hahah I cant let you guys get bullied and Im still gonna visit you guys you know!" Nari stuttered.

"Those bullies are nothing but wimps! I will-" Izana was once again cut off.

Nari hugs them "Grouphug! Dont worry you guys I will share the things I learn from school!"
The sudden hug made the two boys a blushing mess, in all the months this is the first time you hug them.

"Bye-bye!Be prepared for this Empress will teach you guys some manners!" Nari shouted as she walks away.
"Na-ah! Im A King! I dont take orders from you!" Izana shouted back as Kaku was waving goodbye. Nari just let her tounge out "BLEHHH"

_________________________________________

I strech as soon as I woke up. Its my first day at school! Finally its been forever to have a face to face classes. In my previous life was a pandemic and the educational system was rotten. Im in grade 1 hehehe I can end school being a top student.
"Goodmorning Lala~" I hug Mrs.Kato as she carry me to the table.

"My baby girl is excited for school huh? Lala prepared a new dress for you sweetie!" Mrs.Kato as she put Nari down the table
Well I miss living a life like this a loving grandma no problems and pa chill chill lng (just a cool life).

After eating Lala took me to take a bath. Now Im freshly walking to school thankfuly the weather is nice. I love the road to school it has sakura blossoms around it, nice breeze and lovely sunrays. Nari, motivated to make friends of course she will enjoy this childhood this was a blessing after all.

*DING•DONG, DING•DONG*

Hopefully we and the characters are on the same school! I dont why but I want to help them Im also aware getting involve with them will ruin my whole life here.

As you were walking to the hallway you notice that they were looking at you. Hmm maybe Its odd to see someone with white hair I guess?
Aha! Here we are! Class-A Grade 1.
You entered the room and you saw children playing, right their mind is so much younger than yours so you needed to behave.

You notice a raven haired boy who was sleeping. 'Let me guess he's some type of main character or a male lead in his own story' you thought. As you saw little girls swarming around him with their pouty and red faces. 'Right, every story has some type underrated character' well here goes nothing. You really can't seat anywhere near him because the little girls already had it occupied.

You didn't want to get pick out again by some jealous little girls anyway. So you decided to seat at the back 2 rows away from the raven hair boy.

All of them got to the ceremony when they heard the bell rang. Well since your not a kid in mind, you knew elementary schools aren't that strict. So you just waited inside the classroom instead of going down and climbing back up again after all your lazy.

You notice the boy didn't get down to head to the flag ceremony too. Yep he's totally sleeping maybe he didn't heard the bell rang. Basically the ceremony will take long, I mean its the first day of classes.

While waiting you decided to entertain yourself. Whistling that is until you got bored and now your infront of the boy. Well waking him up is the only thing you can think of doing, besides class is about to start. Just as you were about to shake him off.

"I was wondering when will you wake me up"

Pinterest

Pinterest

You were surprised.
"Oh My mistake to wake you up" you said. As the boy rises and guess what your taller than him. You snicker, he's cute but nope Fbi will find me.

"Oh! No its okay Big Sister! Class is about to start anyway. Right?" He look pass me.

You turn around only to see the little girls glaring at you.
'Dang I didn't thought they'be back soon'
"Oh hi pretty classmates you see my pencil was missing and look I found it right here!" I know that was a dumb excuse but hello? I think that would work on kids. I dont want them to hate this cute big sister anyway. The bitter expressions on their face was immidiately erased seems like my excuse work, and I return to my seat.

Man this school year is gonna be troublesome.

●________________________________________

Fun Fact:Nari Is a Japanese name
That means Thunder.:>