•Festival-Chap 33°

___________●_____________________________

          "So? Draken and Mikey made up?" Nari who was smiling at Takemechi ask. "Yup! But in exchange I got my head become a poop nest and my childhood accesories destroyed"

      "Pfftt well atleast they got along! Oh and don't forget to make yourself handsome for tonight's festival~" the girl said as she walk off leaving the boy confused. She didn't want to ruin the moment of Takemechi, Mikey and Draken on the episode so she didn't meet up with the either of them.

          Resulting Mikey and Draken to come at her house. "Nehh Nana-chan~ we already made up so don't ignore me now" Mikey giving Nari the puppy eyes. Draken didn't want to admit but he also hate that Nari is ignoring him.
      "Hmmm? Let me think" Nari jokingly said resulting Mikey to pout more, now he looks like a puppy that lost his owner.

        "Hey we already said we made up so stop it already" Draken stated crossing his arms.
"Really egghead?" The girl tease again, Draken shut his eyes close and they've been quite for a while.

     "Just kidding come here Mickey and Minnie!" Nari grinned opening her arms, Mikey's eyes sparkled as he hurriedly hop into the girls arms.
     "Haha are you a kid? And egghead Come on!" Nari ordered to the boy who's giving them a side glance. Draken was thinking its lame to be hugging like that since they're not kids anymore, oh how the boy was resisting to hug them.

           But he was happy that Nari wasn't gonna ignore them anymore. "Draken~ I'm sure Emma would be looking forward to this festival" Nari stated her eyebrows bobbing up and down.
      "Sure, Iekami would want to be with her too" Draken answered finally looking at her. Nari huff at his response 'How cruel, I see this egghead is still in denial'

        "Nehh Nana-chan I'm looking forward seeing you in a Yukata too!" Mikey smiled at her making her scrunch her nose. "Hmmm well I just want to taste the foods actually" She answered.

        "O-oi anyone know her?" Chiro who appear at the door with Riosha clinging into his arms.
    "Nari! I didn't know you had such a handsome friend!" Riosha who was sticking her body to the taller boy.
    She opened her eyes "Omygash! There's more of them, good thing I came here!" Riosha's eyes sparkled seeing the eye candies.

       'Oh can't help her that was my reaction too' Nari sighed, the boys look at Riosha weirdly and Iekami who was uncomfortable.

    "Riosha let go of him, Boys this is my cousin Riosha. Riosha this are my homies" I introduced them to each other, "Woah! Your hair is almost like Nana-chan!" Mikey grinned amaze at the similarities.
       "I'll pass him, he's a boy. I want a daddy type like these two" Riosha stated looking at Iekami and Draken who sweatdrop.

           "Eh?" Mikey was dumbfounded as Nari giggled.
  "So I heard a festival will be helding tonight!"

    "Yup, So Roshia get ready and yeah dont do stupid things" Nari ordered worried that she'll be involve on the incident that's gonna happen.
  "Suree~ My yukata was made from the finest silk can't wait to try it on!"