•Ship-Chap 79°

________________________________●________

"I sell myself to the Empress"

As the girl drop her words the crowd went wild.

"Is she crazy?"

"Selling herself to the empress means death!"

S

omehow the so called Empress was please, it would make her job easier. She was hunting her sex-partners ladies one by one, but this time this one gave herself in.

She alone should only have their attention.
               But somehow that Rina girl was harder to get rid off, they chose her and abandoned me!

"Haha!" Her villainous laugh echoed "Congratulations pretty lady! I accept"

"5 dollars is it?" She grinned as some of the buyers laugh.

      Nari didn't spoke a word and just kept on staring at her. Her gaze made her annoyed as it was reminding her of something, maybe someone.

"S-SOLD! TO THE EMPRESS" The host was somehow hesitant as he felt like a loss. A high quality was bought for a Dollar? But he didn't dare to reject the top leading lady of the country.

        Nari was push off roughly from the stage as she was caged like an animal. Soon to be delivered at the Empress's doorstep.

Minutes of waiting, the cage was in Bonten's lobby. When she heard someone entering in a rush.

    "Stop! I'm not her! Let go of me" the familiar voice yelled, It was Rina ranting.

".....I know, so bare with me" Was that...Mikey? Then I heard kissing noises echoing.

      "You guys don't see me as me...you treat me as a tool to relieve your pains! And then what? Abandoned me when she comeback!?" Rina was crying loudly. I peek through the covers seeing her hitting Mikey on his chest.

Mikey was just looking at her catching her arms "No...if she comes back. I'll kill her in front of you"

     His words bought shock to my whole body. Soon footsteps entered, it was Izana and Draken....they seemed worried for her..

"I hate her...I hate her memories" His jaw clenched as he hugged her Tighly.

"Enough comparing yourself to her" I can't see Draken's emotion...did Rina smitten him too?

    While Izana was hugging Rina's back,  she was sandwich between the brothers. When did I saw Izana's genuine smile? It was when we were at the orphanage.