•Failed -Chap 62°

_________________________●_______________

Febuary 22nd

    "Hey!" Nari greeted with Emma as Mikey were surprise to see them.

    "H-hey? Isn't too early in the morning to visit? you could've wait for the others so that you can sleep all you want" Mikey smiled at us.
     "Nahh! Emma insisted and besides I wanted to see Shin-ni-chan this early too" I smiled back as Mikey ruffled my hair.

   It's been a week, I don't know I was too anxious that I didn't count the days. Hinata's father called her thats why she left before the 5th day.

    'Hold on- Mikey seems mature this day? Why am I the one being babied? Maybe because this day is when Shin died huh..'

A few blocks away from the cemetry I saw Inupi holding someone by the collar.

    That made me stop on my tracks, I can't let him see me just yet.
"Ah! Shoot you guys go ahead I'll come back later I forgot something!" I said, not having a chance to let them respond as I walk away. Leaving the scene hiding in one of the graves.

   "That's a good choice" Mikey whispered as he see me off. Emma just look confused.

    Just when Inupi was about to hit Izana.

"INUPI THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mikey shouted as soon as he saw it and made their way towards them.

   "Mikey-kun!" Takemechi was relieve to see him. As Emma took a peek on what's happening.

"Woah, visiting the grave with you beloved sister?" Izana tease Mikey.

   "Take Emma Away" Mikey ordered to Takemechi. He hesitated before he slowly took Emma away.

      "That guy is my third brother isn't he? Izana" Emma confirmed.

   "Tonight at 8pm, come to the 7th pier Yokohama Bay with the whole Toman gang. It's the final battle between Tenjiku and Toman. Let's end this okay Mikey?" Izana challenged.