•Dobbleganger-Chap 60°

WARNING: Might contain uncomfortable scenes!

________________________●________________

    Upon the cloudy skies, small waterdrops are falling

    Upon the cloudy skies, small waterdrops are falling. A lambo was in the scenery. Inside the Lambo was Takemechi and Naoto, while the driver just drove them quitely.

    ".....What is happening?" Takemechi looks at Naoto.

   Naoto sigh "Its you huh? You told me to come with you. It has something to do with her requesting my presence"

"I did?" Takemechi was confuse as he notice he was wearing a luxurious black suit, golden watch and a wine on his hand.

     "Yep, welcome back- but my sister is still dead and.. she's still dead" It was his turn to look at him.

   'What is happening? My future self called Naoto? What's with this luxurious lifestyle? And who is she?' Thoughts began to flood his mind.

"You must be confuse, considering you just got back. But you will know 'Her' soon enough" He look at the front scene of the lambo "Turns out Toman is doing well, so well. Money, diamonds, girls- Mafia's gonna do what a Mafia's gonna do"

   ".....that luxury includes me?" Takemechi points at himself.

         "Well....your a part of Toman aren't you?...." A moment of silent until he continue "How.... is she doing?" Naoto looks at the window, away from Takemechi.

   "Oh? Hinata? Your sisters happy and well! Don't worry I won't quit until I fix and reach the perfect future for all of us" He grinned. Naoto didn't say a word, instead he hummed in response.

       The road became wide and smooth, a Mansion on a cliff can be seen. Black and white tilted tiles, oh how the mansion was obviously billions. Takemechi was in awe "...Who lives there? Mikey?"

      "Them." Naoto answered shortly.

"Them? Ah! Of course, its impossible for something that enormous would have a 1 person living on it" Takemechi claps in realization.

            Not an hour later, the vehicle stops. It stops on a big, black, and wide gates. What's this? An entrance to hell?
Maids, butlers, and guards in black-white uniforms are perfectly on their position. It seems like everything and everyone is in control.
   2 guards open the door for them, as Takemechi and Naoto gets out. The black gate opens in motion.

   Takemechi gulps, It seems like the surrounding and aura of this place is suffocating. Looking at this place, it radiates lust, power, control, dominance and violence.

   Lust? How is that?

Well- the maids worn their uniforms as lingerings. Red lipstick, curvy bodies, and an attractive faces.
Naoto spat in disgust, as for Takemechi he averted his eyes- until one of the girls walk closer to him as she grab his arms.