•Flames -Chap 72°

____________________________●____________

                "Who's there?"

    Shit! I was about to grab her but she beat me into it. Along the corners of the wall we press ourselves into the shadows. Signaling her to be quite. The steps became further and further.

        Both of the girl exhaled in relief "You know any way out here?" I look at her.

"I don't think so..I've only been here for a week. And they held me captive. Afraid that I might escape" She whispered back.

     We carefully move within the shadows, I was still holding the crate. So it became much more harder to walk quitely and smoothly "Shouldn't you be dropping that?" Rina pointed at the box.

"If they saw it then the whole employees of the club will be dead" I explained.

  "SHIT!" We heard the curse from upstairs "She's not in her room!" Someone inform as we heard rumbles around the mansion "That's the sign to start panicking" I look at Rina as we run to find the exit together.

    "Frick!" I was nervous and anxious. It looks like all of them woke up "They found the pillows!" Rina looks at me next "Over there!" She pointed at the bathroom, good thinking if its a bathroom then there must be a window.

   "RINAA!" That sounds like Sanzu shouting. I observe Rina as she started sweating "If they capture me they won't let me rest until I can't walk!" What the total fvck? "That means in bed isn't it?" I responded as she nodded shyly, this gangsters are wild.

We were close to the bathroom door but we retreated as soon as I saw Rindou's back, half naked with his tattoos. The only way was upstairs, having no choice I pulled her running to the second floor.

       "In here" she said and we entered a room "....No one enters here. They said it was forbidden so even the maids didn't dare to" Rina looks around. But the room was wide and the only light was from the moon. I wonder why? "Maybe because its owned by the Empress" I suggested as I started to roam around, leaving the crate.

"No...not even her is allowed in here. Don't touch anything!" She signaled me to stop when I was about to touch the table.

"I see...then out of all the rooms you bought us to the most protected. If they find us in here I guarantee you and I are dead" I smiled sarcasticallly.

   "Pft- tell me about it. We got no other way to go since everyone must be torning the place upside down by now"

"Whew~ they love you that much huh" Nari teased the other girl as Rina just blushed.

     Hmmm I guess she's like the female lead in the future "By any chance...did is it your first time meeting them?"

   "I-i, O-of course yes!" She was kinda panicking, weird.. maybe she's just under pressure.