•Katana-Chap 31°

___________●_____________________________

Toman was having a meeting regarding Pah's incident.

                 "So you're the fourth division captain huh?  Nahoya Kawata?" Nari said a

t the orange hair boy who was smiling at her.
"Yes our beautiful empress" he answered making the girl scoff "Wao what a title~"

           "Hmm and you? Are you angry at me?" She asked the blue boy next who was glaring.
    "No..I'am not Empress" he answered, "Oh perharps you do not like me?" She teased making the boy furiously shake his head.
     "Of course not! Sorry" he said looking down, Nari smirk she's having fun teasing Anrgry.
    "What's your name again?"

"Souya Kawata ma'am" he answered his head bowing.
      "Hmmm you're cute" she smiled "Eh then I'm not cute?" Smiley ask pointing at himself.

     "Nahoya... you're twins" Nari sigh unbelievably looking back at him.

      As Toman was gathering she looks around earning respects and bows from left to right.
         Then she saw him, the wild horse with a mask on staring at her. His hair grew and his posture was right standing next to Mucho. 'That's why I felt like someone was watching me'

    "Hello Empress" Mucho greeted bowing as Sanzu did the same.
"My.... it seems like Sanzu grew his hair" I smiled at him. His gaze did not change making my smile to get akward.
      "O-oh Um and Mucho, you grew taller too" I look away and look at Mucho instead.
    "Thankyou, you grew to be more beautiful" he close his eyes as he bowed.

          Sanzu finally budge and look at Mucho but returned his gaze to me immidiately.
         I look at him and he gave me an eye close smile.
'Finally' she thought as she stare at his beautiful hair.
   "Hmmm I like your hair, mind if I touch it?" Nari bravely ask making the boy blink.
        But in response he shake his head "Is that a no? What happend to you Haru Cannot talk?" You said looking at him 'It's okay, I'm gonna be fine he's not an adult yet'

     "I dont mind you touching my hair, Empress" he answered lowering his head.
      "Oh.." Nari was surprised she didn't think Sanzu would be this type of person.
           She reach his head and caress it, it was soft and smooth, Nari giggled she really reminded him of a horse except for the face, bish Sanzu's frikin hot "Well  thankyou white horse" she unconsiously said, Sanzu widen his eyes. As soon as Nari felt him flinch she sweatdrop 'Now I'am so dead'.
       "Ah! Pardon me. A white horse because you're beautiful. This was use in fairy tales ya know" I stated trying to make him not misunderstand, as I let go.

      "My pleasure, Empress" Sanzu answered. An dangerous Idea came up in my mind, since Lala is not home.
    "Mucho? Can I barrow him for a while?" I ask smiling at the Fifth division captain.

      "Ofcourse, you can do anything you want" he gave me a soft smile.
       "Well then thankyou" I said as I grab Sanzu's hand.

    We were walking to my house, he was just quitely following me around. With the same posture, his both hands on his back.
           But I can feel stares at my back so I occasionaly look back at him, but he will just smile at me.

     'Bish this horse creepy' Nari thought sweatdropping.
    "Ahah umm mind if you walk to my side Haru?" I stop as he walk to my side.

            I snake my hand around his arms, making him look at me. "Oh...Do you find this umcomfortable?" I ask him, he paused for a minute then shook his head.
    'To make my future safe, I'll try to get close to him' Nari thinks as they were walking 'Just kidding I'm gonna clutch his arms for safery, it feels like he's gonna knock me out any minute'

     "Charan! Welcome! Mikey and the other Toman captains have been here. So I thought maybe you can come here too" I grin at him as I let go of his arms. He just stare at me for a minute so I remain like that for a minute too, my cheeks hurting.

     "Thankyou.."he finally responded as I turn around to unlock the gate.

   "Want some coffee or anything?" I ask him.

"I'd take what ever you make, Empress"

"You can sit, make yourself at home" I smiled and continue making coffee. He sat down at the sofa with being all right and quite.

        "Here ya go" I greet him with a smile and put the drinks down.
'I need to wear this white lotus mask for a while, you can do this bish' Nari reminded herself.
     "So how are you Haru?"

*sips*"I'm fine thankyou"

     "What are the things you've been busy with?"

     "Nothing much..." *sips*

  Nari irked a smile, restraining herself from bursting out because of his limited words.

        A few minutes later Sanzu finish his coffee silently.
     'I know this is a bad idea but.... I'm gonna die anyway so I'll give him something that will remind him of me' the girl thought as she stands up.

     "Hey Haru, I'm gonna give you something okay?" She looks at him while the boy nodded.
        "Follow me"

     As they enter the basement katana's and weapons can be seen.
'In the future Sanzu has a Katana, so I'll give him one first'

          "What are this for?" He asked his eyes observing the area.
                     Nari let Sanzu to look around his fingers brushing the katana's.
       "You can have some if you want" the girl stated resulting the boy to flinch, he turn around to face her making sure he heard her say that right.
      "Yup, but can you promise me not to use it for now? Wait until you're an adult, but don't use it for unnecessary violence" Nari smiled at him, Sanzu who paused at the girls order.

            "Thankyou very much kind Empress of Toman" he bowed making the girl to scoff 'Seriously that title is so cheesy' she thought.
        Sanzu raise a white handled katana, as he look at Nari asking permission if he can really take it.
      Nari smiled in response "Can you promise me then?"

    "I will keep my word" Sanzu said as he took the katana and start walking towards her.
      'Shit.... wait a damn minute' Nari became nervous seeing Sanzu getting closer.
               She shut her eyes close waiting for something to happen. But instead her hand was kiss by Sanzu, opening her eyes she saw Sanzu was looking at her too.

            "This is a sign of my promise and faithfullness to the Empress"

      "You're not on drugs are you?" She mumbled shock, but immidiately nervously laugh "HAHA nothing umm anyway shall we go back" taking her hand back from him.

__________○______________________________

   Short chaps but here's for today, I will be focusing on their moments until the plot will happen. And no this won't be following all tr's storyline and plots.
                Keep on voting! Thankyouuu♡