•Vronti-Chap 22°

MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!
_______●_________________________________

*Chifuyu and Baji on their way to Baji's house.*

_______●_________________________________

"I live on the fifth floor of that building""Eh for real!? I live on the second floor!"Chifuyu and Baji entered the building

"Eh for real!? I live on the second floor!"
Chifuyu and Baji entered the building. "Haha.. Wao who knew we live in the same building" Baji grinned.

"What we only have 1 peyoung left! ....Mom!!" A voice shouted from the neighbor.
"Eh that's okay you can have it.." Chifuyu sweatdrops.
"Let's split it"
And that's the legend of Chifuyu and Baji's peyoung noodles.

Nari who was whistling walking alone. She didn't want to ruin the future confidant's moment. So she left as soon as she throwed the water bottle at the guy who was ganging up on Chifuyu.
"Man... when will that birdy come back" she murmured.
She checks up on Shin's past shop. It was so empty...It didn't radiate the same energy anymore.
She didn't even saw any of the Black Dragon's member nor Imaushi, ever since Shin's death.
Nari sat on the closed shop's entrance, she got a lot of time anyway.

I started humming as the breeze sways my hair. Her toes bumping with each other.
"Hey...princess" she heard a voice as she got up, dusting the dirt off her uniform.
I look at the person, its Wakasa with a hood on. His hair grew a little longer too. Maybe its the effect of Shinichiro's death.
"O-otto" I murmured surprised cause I didn't expect too see him.
He stare at me and smile a little, I understand him though...
He sat down beside me as I sit back.

"Its dangerous for you to be here all alone you know...ever since the shop closed, it became a gangs stand by.." he stated looking at up. "Oh.... its okay I can run" I joke and smiled at him, he didn't look at me.
I look down because of embarassment, he chuckled. "Good you didn't change.."
He was silent for a few minutes, he was staring at the sky thinking of something.
I held his hand slowly, he didn't show any reaction so I grab it.
"Otto....its okay..everything's not over" my both hands held his, and I lift it up close to my chest.
"Cheer up Otto.. Im still here" I said trying to cheer him up and to tell that I will never leave. That I would always support him and cheer for him. In other words I will not make the same mistake again.

His hood was covering his eyes, but I saw tears streaming down his face. I held his hand tighter, and kiss it.
This time he flinch, as I stare at him.

The sun was reflecting Nari's eyes as she stared at Imaushi. She smiled, "You're the white leopard after all. Im sure you can recover" her eyes so serious yet her smile was gentle.
He chuckled but soon broke down crying with his head bowing.

"Neh how old are you now princess?" He ask making Nari blink "E-eto I'm 14" she answered. "Well otto is 20...." he said wiping his tears "You never fail to make me feel something" he finally looks at her.
"Then princess....I'll wait for you to grow up." He smiled at Nari, as he pats her head.