•Marked-Chap 23°

________●________________________________

       *At their classroom*

________●________________________________

             "Neh Nari-chan, Do you know I met this nerd looking boy the other week. Turns out he's strong as heck! Then were so surprised we live in the same building! And I agreed to join their gang!" Chifuyu was telling a story to his friend Nari on their way to school. The two saw each other coincidentally so they decided to walk to school together.
      "That's so cool! What's their Gang called?" Nari said acting amaze,
     "I know right! Its Tokyo Manji Gang! He was the first division captain after all. I thought he was a poindexter but he wasn't at all. He was studying hard for his mother and he didn't want to disappoint someone" Chifuyu grinned "I think he didn't want to disappoint his girlfriend cause he kept saying something like 'she's gonna scold me' or 'she's gonna be disappointed" he added as he looks up wondering.

       "Then congratulations! Don't get yourself too beat out okay?" I said looking at him, he nods with a smile.
     "Don't worry! I'll get stronger and I'll protect you!" He stated grinning, as I just fake a laugh.
       'If only you guys knew that I would be the one protecting you all' she smirks as they arrived to their school. Well Im pretty arrogant so yeah.

        "Chifu, go ahead I'll check someone first" I ordered and wave my hand, I think I heard Chifuyu saying something inaudinable.

         "Excuse me? Do you know Mitsuya Takashi?" I ask a girl as she answered "Oh president, he's in the tle club right now. Im on my way there actually want to come along?" I nod and said my grattitude.

          "President! Someone's looking for youu!" She yelled as soon as we got in inside the classroom.
         And there I saw everyone busy, as Mitsuya was teaching them. With a measuring tape on his body.

        "Oh Nana what brings you here?" He walk towards me, "Hello Mitsu, I just wanted to see how you're doing" I smiled. He chuckled "Dumb ass we didn't see each other for 2 days yet you're already out here missing me, huh?" Mitsuya pats my head as I glare at him pouting. 'Hello who the heck wouldn't miss you guys?' Nari thought inside her head as she fake a laugh.

        The club members started to whisper and tease Mitsuya. "Omy president's girlfriend is really pretty"

  "They suit each other ya know"
"I wonder how they met"
        Mitsuya and Nari was flustered when they heard them talking.
           "Oi! Everyone go back to your work!" Mitsuya shouted as everyone moves.
            "Sorry about that.... Toman will be having a meeting later at the usual place. Shall we go together?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.
      "Okay sure! I'll go! now morning schedule" I wave goodbye as the club started cheering Mitsuya.