°Visitors-Chap 7°

_●_______________________________________

*Whistles*

         I was woken up by someone whistling behind my ear. I can feel its breath. I felt someone sitting beside my feet too.

'WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.
SOMEONE?INSIDE MY ROOM!?'
           You immidiately sat up and saw a boy sitting on your bed and the other one right beside you.

You recognize this two, its no other than the Two Haitani Brothers.
'Wao its really them' you thought.

     Ran who was sitting on your bed was smiling.
"Goodmorning" Ran said with the smug smile on his face.
       While Rindou who was beside you stop whistling and smirk.
        "Hello Ni-chan, we couldn't wait for you so Grandma Kato said we could check you. Sorry to wake you up" Rindou stated.

        'Wao? Sorry to wake me up? No matter how crazy I am for you guys, reading fanfics about you two in my previous life. The way you two act will have my blood boiling.' You thought.

      "Oh, then can you please get out so I can get ready?" You said fake smiling.

The two boys walk to the door, before closing it Ran look at you.

  ~creak~ the door closed.

         You just took a quick bath and wore an appropriate set of clothes and head off.
       I got down stairs and saw my school bag opened.
'Shoot I remember the accesories I bought from yesterday' as you rush to your bag, you saw that the shopping bag was open.

       You notice the ring was missing and the bracelet too.

         "Lala-" you were cut off by the Haitani brothers behind you.
  "Whew is this what your looking for?" Ran said as he raise the ring that was suppose to be for Izana.

   "Oh.. haha umm yes, can I take it back?" I ask containing my anger. Gosh this two rich kids doesn't even know basic etiquette.

       "Aww you won't even call me Ran-chan anymore~?" Ran said pouting .
          I was embarassed, did Nari really called him that?
        "Sorry Ran, besides that was a year ago. We did grew up a little didn't we?" You answered.

   'Can I please take it back now'. Your grandma appeared.

  "Oh goodmorning sweetie even though its 1pm in the afternoon, and Wow Ran nice ring did Nari gave it to you?" Mrs.Kato ask Ran.

"No I di-" you were cut off by Mrs.Kato glaring at you. You bit your lower lip, you knew that glare very much.

*gulp*
"Y-yes haha I did Lala" I stated faking a smile.