•Stain-Chap 51°

___________________●_____________________

"..Do you not remember me?" The words made me stop on my tracks.

Of course I do, I kept on hugging and clinging on you everytime I saw you when we were in Shin's shop! I'm just hesitant because Koko's here.

I slowly turn around and lift my heads up to look at his eyes. By seconds my eyelids are opening, pretending to be shock and mouth agape "Inupi?"

My eyes sparkled as I rush towards him "INUPPIII~how aree youu" I ask holding his hands tight. He just nods and pats my head "I'm relief, finally you remembered me" he replied.

Koko's smirk turns into a frown "You two know each other?"

"Hmm" Inui just responded with a hum without looking at him, his attention focus on his childhood friend that he haven't saw in years.

"Where have you been all this time? I haven't saw you in years!" Nari ask questions as realistic as she can get. Inui just look at the bags that she was holding.

"Are they heavy?" He seems to ignore the question or was he just concern?

"Let me, didnt know you were a material girl" he chuckled as he took the bags from her.

The usual playful Koko has turned serious and was irritated that he was being ignored by the two "Inupi.."

"Did you eat? Shall we go back?" But Inui just kept on asking the girl what she wants to do.

"Inupi." Koko repeated

"I'm okay! I wanna know what happend to you and it seems like you completed your goal" Nari giggled as she put her hand on the back of her neck.

"And you kept your promise" Inupi for the first time gave her a weak smile.

"INUPI!" Koko burst, what does this two have? Why are they acting like long-time-no-see lovers?

"Any problem?" Finally Inui look at him, his eyebrows meeting "You don't have to shout, I'm clearly just infront of you" he sighed.

"If I didn't shout It would take forever to catch you guy's attention" Koko clicked his tounge.

'Ha Gayyy(meme), is he jealous or something?' Nari bit her lower lip to avoid laughing 'Hopefully you ain't see him as his sister'

"And you Miss, that's awful you remember him but you can't remember me?" Koko pouted but soon smiled at her, seems like he's use to tease "I would love to be engrave into your memories too ya know" He walks closer, our height difference is not that huge. But he bend down to look at my eyes closer "Kawaaiii~" he whispered infront of me.