•Her-Chap 76°

Ut..

Out...

   Ch Out!

  Watch Out!!

   Huh? What's happening? Did my mind just time leap?

  "Watch out!!" Once I was back to my senses I saw a bullet at a full speed.

Riosha ran towards me, resulting for the bullet hitting her back.

    "Y..you" I was shock "S-stupid cousin..watch where your going"

"Riosha!" I cried out loud..her? Can't possibly kill me. That Riosha and this Riosha are so different. There must be something going on that future.

    Kisaki nodded in satisfaction, he dropped the gun down and started running.

"You think you gonna be okay?" I check on my injured cousin "Of course.." she smiled. I ran after Kisaki as the others came running to her aid.

I know she's gonna live, after all she was in the future.

   Mikey catches my wrist to stop me "Nana!" But their future selves suddenly pop in my mind. Those cruel and hateful actions I just witness.

   Nari flinch as soon as she felt his touch.

Manjiro was surprise at her action and let her go

Manjiro was surprise at her action and let her go. She got him thinking 'Did I do something wrong?' While looking at his hand.

Izana also stared at her but wasn't surprise at the look she was giving them. He deserves it, for failing her.