•Thief-Chap 25°

________●________________________________

As soon as I woke up, I kick my blanket off me and head downstairs.
I started streching and exercising while yelling "GO! 1. 2 3!"

Mrs.Kato who pass by look at her grandaughter strangely "What the heck did you eat today exercising in a sudden" she quesntioned hyper Nari "I have to get my crap together someone finally arrived and ship's about to get dowwnnn" she answered as she kept on streching.
"Speaking of someone Jiro isn't gonna arrived yet?" She ask me as I shook my head "I don't have any news on that boy Lala it's been a year since I saw him" with that Mrs.Kato left.

After sweating I took a bath and saw Lala sitting on the couch. I ran towards her and started putting kisses on her cheeks "Lala~mwah~" I kept saying between the kisses.
"Oh my let me guess you wanted money?" Mrs.Kato narrowed her eyes as I grinned.
Well I'm her only daughter after all so she gave me lots of money.

And I decided to go out, buying clothes, art materials and merch's.
'I wonder where that birdy is, hmm how he looks like now?" I thought as Iekami suddenly went in my mind.
I kept on walking around the area, but my things are getting heavier so I decided to go home just to drop this off and went back here.

"You know the popular group of kids a year ago?" I heard the table beside me talk "Yeah, I heard some of them are back again" she continued.
Me getting bored got out of there, and went to another shop.
"There aren't any new news dang" I murmured "I should've bought Mikey or the gang with me"

What I saw surprised me, Naoto Tachibana sitting in a bench. I of course being me walk towards him.
I handed my hand asking for a handshake 'Let's see maybe I will time travel too' but sadly Naoto just looks at me weirdly and ignore me.
I was dumbfounded 'This brat doesn't know any manners' I retreated my hand as I fake a smile.

"Hello there little guy what are you doing here all alone?" I ask sitting next to him, he didn't answer me and he looks away.
"Come on buddy I'm not a bad person" I smiled at him, still the boy didn't budge. I stayed quite for a minute too.

"Little buddy huh, just because you look like a grandma, don't call me little its like you're treating me like a todler" he finally said looking at me.
'Awww this Naoto is so cute, but not anymore. Bish grandma?' You face irked "O-oh Ha-Ha this big sister is actually just 15" I stated.

"Hmm okay it's not like I ask" he answered 'Woahhh this- wow just wow Im surprised Hinata did not slap this boy' I inhale and exhale 'Chill girl, chill this boy's an important character'.
"You got such a temper for a young age huh? Here" I took out an popsicle and gave it to him.
He stared at me for a few seconds and sighed as he accepts the popsicle.
"You're pretty annoying for your age" he huff as I fake a smile trying not to burst out.

"Hmmm how old are you lit--- um boy?" I asked while he eats the popsicle.
"11" he answered as if his words have limits.
"Well then nice meeting you cute boy, I gotta go darling" I stand up and didn't look at him and just walk away.
Seconds later someone grab my hand, I turn around and saw no one. Until I look down and saw Naoto glaring at me. "W-what?" I ask him with a smile.
He lets go and look away "Thanks annoying big sis" and he walks back to his seat.
My mouth was agape and tried to smile, then I huff away.

Now Im in an alley on my way home with my wallet on my hand.
In a swish of motion someone bump into me.
"Sorry" he said as he walks away. I dust off with both hands.

'Wait...BOTH HANDS?!" I realize my wallet was missing and look at the boy who bump into me.
"Hey You maderf##kin thief!!" I ran after him as he saw me chasing him and run for it too.
'Omygash! Why didn't I bought a bag with me! I thought its gonna be peaceful' I cried in my mind.
"KEEP ON RUNNING BUT I WONT STOP CHASING YOU BISH!" I shouted at him "I AIN'T GIVING UP MY MONEY! MONEY IS EVERYTHING!!" He climb to the roof as he smirks "HAHA YOU THINK I CAN'T CLIMB JUST BECAUSE IM A GIRL?" I used the trash can for a boost and climb up too "NICE JOKE BUT I CLIMB TREES TOO" he sweatdrops and ran again.

He started jumping one roof to another as he yelled "TAKE THAT WEIRDO!" I strech my neck, and take a step back. I run forward as I jump from one roof to another too "Impossible-" the boy sweats as he continued running.
"YOU DIDN'T KNOW MY FATHER WAS JACKIE CHAN?" I grinned as I chase after him.

The two was panting and was tired from running, and now they're taking a moment to catch their breaths. "Pant* pant* haaaa just give up boy! My determination of having my wallet back is longer than your life span" I stated breathing heavily, my hands on my knees.
"Fuck off" he said as he ran again. "Oh come on!" I complained as I chase after him.

*beep!beep!* Cars beeping as the two was crossing the road unbelievably safe.
"W-woah this chick is crazy!" He said looking back at the lady chasing him with a weird aura surrounding her.
"That's right ugly! You steal from the wrong person!" Nari said speeding up her pace.

Now they're in an old building both of them on their knees to tired to even talk.
"Haa...Gahhhh!" Nari cough, as she walk towards the boy.
*SLAP!* the slap made the boy lay on the ground.

"And thats..... haaa... for ....ha... working me all up..." Nari stated grabbing her wallet harshly from the boy.
She was about to walk away but then the boy laugh "HAHAHAH you're one crazy ass bitch. Who said you win?".

Your eyes narrowed "Were here....in our teritorry" he sits up as bunch of boys came out from the shadows.
You gulp as you turn around and saw you were surrounded.

"Now who's crazier?" The boy laughed, "You're gonna be in jail maderfucker" you spat stretching your neck.
"As if! We're minors! We can't be arrested! and besides your not gonna make it out here alive" he cracks his knuckles.

"Oi oi, what a show~" a voice echoed through the buiilding.
"And that crazy miss is our boss talking" the thief grinned at me.

The boy walk down the stairs whistiling. His hands on his pocket, he's listening to the scenario ever since the two walk in the building.
The crowd's making way for him as he grew closer to the person who peeks his interest up.

Slowly getting closer, the light bright hair made his eyes widen.
Nari turn around, the bright hair and eyes similar to the boy's deceased lover.

*thump*thump* he paused.

"A.....Akane?.."

________○________________________________

2 updates for today!