•None- Chap 42°

Warning Major Manga Spoilers and inappropriate scene!
(I myself feels bad :,))

________________●________________________

                       "Hmmm I guess that's all what I know" The girl ended the topic. South who was munching an apple didn't even listen to the things the girl just said he was just enjoying the girl's voice, like a melody.
     When he notice that she stop he open his eyes and smiled "Why did you stop?"

   "Like I said that's all I know" Nari repeats standing up walking closer to Dino, who was still sleeping.
        South glared at her as she trembled and slowly backs away, that action satisfied him.

   "Sorry I didn't scare you didn't I?" He grinned walking towards her and patted her head, Nari crookly shake her head in response.

This past few days South notices that the girl would do anything he ask or he wants. If he wants a snack she will give him one, and one look from him the girl would immidiately move.
                He was satisfied, relief and confident. He knew the girl won't try to do something that he doesn't like for the way she moves.

      That's what he thought.

     After her 8 visit the girl didn't appear to the room 405 anymore. South was frustrated and furious, 'Where the fuck is she?'
       Everytime a nurse would check on Dino they would feel his aura on the room. South let it off since it was just a day maybe she's got something to do.

         Now was the 3rd day that the girl didn't appear, the hospital couch was ruined and South was standing still, wondering.
   Then It hits him.....he doesn't know where she lives, he doesn't know her patient's room number and most of all
   'I don't even know her name..' South didn't have a single information from her.

       He went on rampage! He threw over the couch until it was in pieces, the clocks and everything in the room were demolished. As the cabinet fells off Chocolate bread snacks appeared. He stared at it for a few minutes.

     "Keugh..." Dino suddenly groan seems like he had gain consciousness, South took his eyes off the snacks and look at the bedridden body.

     He grinned and crack his knuckles.
"Well...well.... so you're recovering huh?"

   "Eugh..." the body weakly groaned.

       Unexpectedly tears stream down his face. He walk towards the body grinning while in tears.
           "Remember the time I beat you until your almost dead?....but then somebody rush you here.. in this hospital" South stated his hands snaking into Dino's neck, Dino couldn't open his eyes but he knew once again who it was. Tears started to built up for...he wanna live.
  "You were bloody. But if it weren't for you being a patient here. I wouldn't have met her..." his gripped tighten, tears on South's face.