•Wild Horse-Chap 20•

_____●___________________________________

             Months have passed since then.
Baji and Kozutora was still arrested for the destruction of the gas station. Im sure its not gonna be long as the same in the original story.

Flashback

            "Where are they taking Kozu and Baji?" I ask looking at them, "They're getting arrested for the fire on the past event" Chiro answered.
     "T-they're the one's who cause it?" I clenched my hands. Maybe there's cctv, or witnesses.

    I observe Mikey talking to Baji as Baji was crying.
"Im sorry Mikey...." Baji cried to Mikey, as Mikey can't say anything rather he don't know how he'll respond.
           "Please...please don't tell it to Nana-chan" he added
     As the police took them, I walk towards Mikey. I tap his shoulders "Mikey-" but he beat me out of it "Its okay Im sure it was an accident" he smiled at me.
        'Forgive me guys.. I couldn't do anything'

End of the Flashback

          I sigh 'This will be the last time that I will fail' as I stood up.
      Toman have been growing for the pass months too.
         Ofcourse they were beating the shit out of the other gangs, conquering them.

                 I heard a knock on the door,
"Sweetie Mikey's here" Mrs.Kato said. I go downstairs and saw him, sitting on a sofa with a lollipop.
       "Ohayo Nana-chan~" Mikey greets me grinning, "What brings you here,Manji? Did you eat breakfast?" I ask as he shook his head "Cook me some" he said. 'Man this guys are reallt comfortable with me, treating my house as they're own' I chuckled as I said okay.
          "Pancakes? Eggs?" I shouted from the kitchen, "No need to shout, Im here. Hmmmm eto I want a pancake"he said as he sat on the table.
           "What your gonna watch me?" I ask looking at him, "Yesssss~" he answered.
     I sighed "Then watch me carefully so you can cook for others as well".
    The whole time he watch me cooking as I set the food on the table.
   "Itadakimasuu~"he clap his hand together and ate it. "Lala! Come and eat breakfast" I yelled, "Its okay Honey! I already ate" I heard a faint response coming from the garden.

     "Thankyou Nana-chan your the best!" He smiled, as I fix the dishes.
     "Neh, you can be a wife already" he joke, "I have many things to do before doing that ya know" I responded earning him to tilt his head.
       "Of course I want to marry a rich or be a rich man" I said looking at him, his mouth form an O.
        "Noted." He grinned at me, "Why are you here anyway?" I ask as he follows me to the sofa.
        "Come with me! I beated this pretty dude from last week. I need to take care of one of the toman captain" he said, I nodded and ordered him to wait for him.

       "Okay shall we go?" He nodded, and he starts his motorcycle. Mikey tap his back seat, "Lala! Im gonna go out!" And earn a faint response "Okay!Be safe darlings!" Man Lala must love her plants that much.

     I sat on his motorcycle and saw his back. I dont know but shall I put my hands around it?
        While I was hesitating Manjiro grab my arms and snake it around his waist.
      "Hold on tight Nana-chan" as he drove off fast.
    I grin, the wind blowing on my face Its amazing.
      "Wakasa-ni-san said you like it fast" he stated as he speed up. 'I dont know but that made me feel wro--' I thought shaking the idea from my mind.

     He stopped the motor in an area. He offered his hand, As I grab it, support for getting down.
    I followed him, "Wait here Nana-chan" Mikey ordered as I stop on my tracks.
      A few minutes had gone by and saw Mikey carrying a beat out a bright hair boy.
       'Wait a damn minute' I said as I rub my eyes 'It is Him! Sanzu Haruchiyo!' I said as I ran towards them.
      Sanzu without a mask look at me for a few seconds. He struggled against Mikey's grip, "U-um hello? Mikey where did you meet him?" I ask "Well he's usually here beating out the other kids, I met him last month. I gave him to the other divisions but they gave him up" I tilt my head. 'Usual huh?' The word had me thinking.

          I handed my hand out "Hello there! Im Rainari!" I grinned at him, but he just stare at me.
      I took my hand back "Oi that's rude!rejecting my Nana-chan's handshake!" Mikey shakes him.

        We went to the toman's meeting place. And Mikey looks for Mucho.
     "Mucho!" He yells as Mucho turns around "Uh....huh?" He responded.
         "There is someone that I want your team to handle!" Mikey said "This one!" As he lifts up Sanzu.
       "Let go of me, Mikey!" Sanzu said to Mikey, "The other divisions couldn't handle this white horse, you see..." Mikey smiled "So I thought that you could tame him, is that okay?" He added as Mikey gave him to Mucho.

           Sanzu dust off and looks at us, same as well as Mucho.
      "Haha is there something wrong?" I ask them. "Hello Toman's Empress" Mucho greeted me, I scoff and nodge Mikey. "You really entitled me that?" I whispered to him as he nods grinning.

          "Hello Mucho and?" I look at Sanzu pretending that I don't know his name. And Mucho stare at Sanzu. "Oi state your name" he ordered as Sanzu click his tounge.
      "Sanzu Haruchiyo.." he said 'Well he's not using drugs so he's acting normal' I thought as I chuckled.
     "Nice to meet you Mucho and Sanzu, I hope you'll help Toman" I said with a smile, as Mucho bowed and Sanzu just stare at me. He keeps on staring at me is there something wrong? I fake a smile at him.

     "Well then Bye-bye~" I wave them goodbye. Mikey follows as well.

      While the two was walking away, Sanzu Haruchiyo was staring the the white hair girl.

_____○___________________________________

Sorry this is Just a 1,040 words, dont mind the errors!♡