•Kidnapped-Chap 78°

_______________________________●_________

On a beautiful night sky, a place was shining more than the stars. What could it be? Looking at it, It looks like a ball inside a castle on medieval times.

People showered with golds and power. Surely they are filled with money.

While all of them compete to be the most eye-catching and the most beautiful, a beauty with its dark and dull tone was the only.
Too bad she left after winning the most valuable item of the night, many would want to meet her even some men wanted to date her.

"Grandma? Do you know her!?" Riosha the Empress was itching to know who was that girl behind that mask "Hmm I don't know but she was very lovely" Mrs.Kato just stare at the seat while holding the necklace.

Soon a group of men in red came with her "Grandma?..why is that necklace with you?" The one in blonde hair with his front hair slick back asked.

"That wonderful lady gave it to me" she laughs "O-oh..by any chance do you know her?" An pastel purple haired ask next.

"My! My! Here are the renegade!" Another group of men came to them, this time they were in team black. Izana was the one who said it, greeting them with his usual-psychotic smile.

"Oh yeah? It would spice up the scene if we had a fight here now" buff body, with tattoos talk back from the other side. It was the former 11th black dragon generation Leader Taiju Shiba.

Instead of Izana getting annoyed he was rather amused.

"Quit it, were not here to fight" Ken Ryugujin called out. Once looking at his Beloved Childhood friend, Mikey looking empty and depress as usual.

"Fuck off cheating bastards" Riosha curse Bonten.

"Woah~easy with that cheating thing. After all you slept with all of us" Ran smirk at the girl, he stop talking then look at Mrs.Kato who was still looking at the seat "Whore" he mouted the word to Riosha, to avoid Mrs.Kato to hear it.

"The fuck did you say!" Riosha was about to burst out and attack him only to be captured by Chifuyu "Please control yourself"

"Then your lady-baby is a whore too?" Riosha grinned pointing at the cowering Lady beside their Leader.

"Watch your mouth, or you'll be crying like a bit--" Izana grinned back, somehow he was annoyed. Rina knows his temper thats why she touch his arms to calm him down.

It was quite interesting, Bonten has the Lady with Natsuku's character, calm and compose. While Natsuku has a lady with characteristics of Bonten, bad and wild.

"Enough" Mrs.Kato finally snapped, they wanted to gain more information about the mysterious beauty but Mrs.Kato left them, dumbfounded. Of course no one dared to stop her for they knew that her mind was aging. They thought she just forgot and will forget about this evening anyway.