°MickeyMouse-Chap 5°

●________________________________________

"Haaaaa" the girl alone on a bench sigh loudly. She can't handle the little girls being stingy to her because their puppy love sat next to her.

            Kids are kids, Its like Im babysitting the whole class. You plan to stay lowkey and just finish this school year. But the girls are mean to you and won't even talk to you all because that raven haired boy chose to sat next to you for the reason 'Its cold beside the window'.

              The thought came to you that the boy wanted you to suffer. He appears to be an angel to his classmates and always respectful and obedient to your teachers. Its now the 2nd week of this school year but you dont even know your classmates. After the class ends you always go straight to visit Kaku and Izana teaching them basics similar to school.

              Now I needed to start the plans and check the dates of the event.

You got your notebook out and started to scribble, words with deep meanings. You needed to be careful and not to write the whole details because you might loose your notebook in the future.
So you wrote things that only you can understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mickey Mouse(Mikey) will meet Minnie(Draken) in fifth grade.

Mickey Mouse and the Club House(toman members, og) are friends since childhoods.

08/13
Mickey Mouse's Brother will wander forever.

Mickey Mouse built the Club House in first year in middle school.

------------------------------------------------------------

Right that's where Sinichiro will get killed in Aug, 13 2003 hoo its still 2001. I still have time to prevent that incident. Well My husband Sinichiro is handsome yet he only got a little bit of screen time. And in this time He's probably getting rejected.

"Wew, so you like Mickey Mouse huh?"

   As you were in deep thought you didn't notice the raven haired boy sitting beside you.

"Kyaa!" You squeled. Oh come on! What do this boy want.
"Haha hello um? Classmate?" You said.

"Really? Its been 2 weeks and you still dont know my name?"the boy answered.
Ofcourse I dont know your name, I never talk to you nor pay attention to class.

You just fake a laugh.
"Haa, Its Ichiro Iekami, remember that Minnie" after saying that he walk away. Maybe the boy felt weird because  Nari is the only girl that didn't know his name.

*A week Later*

      You were walking alone in an dark alley. The little girl was aware that it is dangerous for her  to go out speacially in a time like this but you wanted to inspect the area you live in.