•Visits- Chap 41°

________________●________________________

     'No way what is South Terano doing here?' Nari paused as she couldn't move when the Monster of the story was in front of her.

"Bela.." South murmured entering the elevator.
           He looks down at the girl who cannot move and started to pick the snacks.

         Nari flinch and regain composure, she started picking her snacks too without looking at him.

     "That music is lovely isn't it" South said smiling.

   'Bish that smile is creepy' The girl stiffly nod and force a smile out.
    'The heck is he doing in the hospital. That EVENT was supposedly happend years ago. He's dangerous.... South is unreasonably cruel, enjoying inflicting pain on his opponents but... He's more dangerous to have as an enemy. Think!' Nari was brainstorming as the elevator door rang.

        "O-oh thankyou, here" Nari stuttered as she hands out a chocolate bread snack to 6ft boy.
    "Hm?" South grinned and roughly grab the snack "I thought you wouldn't thank me. I would've throwed you out in this window"

        "H-haha then bye" She stiffly answered and walk off the elevator.
      Nari sigh out loud in relief stretching out from all the pressure.
   "Damn.... what the heck was that"

      "What was?" A voice from her behind said. She turn around swiftly and deadpan once again.
   South who staring at her eating the bread.

     "Coincidence huh? My patient is in this floor too." He drops the wrapper randomly at the floor and entered room 405.

      Lala's room was on 418, Nari stared at the room 405 for a few minutes and smirks.
     'I told you he's dangerous. But he's more dangerous as an enemy. You know what I'm thinking?..... that's right. Where's the fun when there's no risk?
Operation female lead is on."

    Spending my days on the hospital taking care of Lala wasn't a bad idea. Mikey and the gang would visit once in a while.

      Even though Baji would hide or walk away once he saw them, he will wait until they go home.

"Hello...Grandma Kato" he greeted sitting down at the couch.

   "I see you and the others had a quarrel" Lala said closing her eyes.

   "Eh? How did you know?"

"I'm not a fool boy, when they're here you'll hide. Silly that Nari won't try to make you guys out huh?"

      "Hey there's nothing I can do about it" Nari cut in both of there conversation when she heard her name. That's wrong , she dont know she absolutely can make Baji go back to the gang in one word.
    The boy will do everything the girl says.
     Although Nari wasn't aware how much her impact to the guys were, she knew Baji treasures Kazutora so much that he'll rather die on his own hands instead of Kazutora being killed.