•Attacked- Chap 59°

__________________________●______________

      Nana-san are you sure you don't have any enemies?" Takemechi who came back to the past looks at the girl in front of him.

"Yups!" A lie, she ignored it as she kept on eating her ice cream.

    "Eh.." Takemechi was lost, if she didn't have any contact with Kisaki nor any enemies why does she kept on dying? Every future Nari kept on being deleted. Where did the danger came from..

      "Is there's something worrying you?" Nari smiled at her confuse friend.

"A-ah no....anyway be careful from now on. I got things to attend to, Thankyou!" Takemechi wave goodbye as he brush off.

   After the boy left, the smile on her face faded "....It seems like I have a bad future, well since the boys are in a bath house I might have some things to take care off" she stated standing up as she exits the store as well.

In a Building Rooftop

    "Any news?" A boy with his legs crossed sat authority.

   "Not yet..but its all in plan" his so-called servant responded.

            The boy nodded, standing up he spread his arms "All Hail the Strongest"

         "Omygash can you believe my classmate who called me a whore is pregnant?" Riosha who was clinging into my arm snickered.

    "Which one?" Nari lazily talk to her, she wanted to get some personal space but her cousin said otherwise. She's been clingy to her for the past weeks, seems like Riosha develop an attachment already.

     "Are you serious? Its obviously Jessica! You know that bi*ch who slept with my ex boyfriend and spread my noodles" she rolled her eyes.

    I sigh, geez she acts like its all normal to send pics and sleep with whoever she wants too "Riosha...stop acting like you got no dignity" Although its good that she's not wearing clothes that slutty anymore "By the way, why do you kept on accompanying me everytime I decide to go out alone? Do you suddenly love me that much?" I teased her.

    "Yuck! No way, its just your dumb and you might have one of those boys after you again" She pinch my shoulder.

    "Oh..your late" Iekami stated as he looks at Riosha "Ha, It seems like babysitting is not over"