•Moebius-Chap 27°

__________●______________________________

"Ahhhh" Nari let out a sound of relief as she streched. Naoto who was beside him was eating peacefully, he didn't mind the older girl being talkative the whole time. Naoto pretends not to listen but he actually does.
"And then when the thief stopped, I stop too. You know I thought I was gonna die. I mean I would chase him all he wants if he's handsome but a face like that is just isn't it-----" Nari kept talking with her hand visualising everything she says.
The younger boy didn't budge nor look at her as he keeps on munching the mochi ice cream.

"Then suddenly bunch of ugly men surrounded me, they're like a ninja suddenly appearing out of the shadows. Swoosshhh" She actioned it while Naoto snicker at her sound effects and idiotic moves.
"Man, you're really annoying. You remind me of my sisters boyfriend" Naoto finally said looking at her.
"E-eh? Me?" The older girl paused as she was confused.

'Im being soft at you because you're a child' Nari thinks as she fake a smile "Anyway when they came out-.." she continued as Naoto just sigh and shook his head, acting like he's disappointed.

"Oh Naoto?" A girl yelled as we look at the direction. Hinata Tachibana walking towards us with the Main Character, Takemechi Hanagaki looking looking lovesick at Hinata.
"Pft speaking of the idiot" Naoto scoffs, as the couple was in front of us.
"Woahh how pretty, I didn't know you're into older girls Naoto" Hinata giggled at her brother, making his younger brother red as tomato.

"E-eh! No! Its nothing like that! How can I like someone as annoying as her, were not the same" the boy fumed, his both arms crossed as he looks away.
Nari and Takemechi stared at the boy with the 'Excuse me?' Look. Takemechi and Nari felt offended on what he said but they just let it aside because for Takemechi he's his brother in law and for Nari he's just a child.
"My, my mistake, Hello I'm Tachibana Hinata I'm guessing were in the same school because we wear the same uniform" Hinata greeted her with a warm smile.

"Oh why yes I'm Rainari Kenshin. I have known your brother quite some time now" She introduced as she pay Hinata back with a warm smile as well.
"Ehh Rainari Kenshin? The Nana-chan Mikey's kept talking about? Nice to meet you!" Takemechi interfered as he ask for a handshake.
"Yup! Nice to meet you ummm?" Nari shook the boy's hand and ask, pretending that she has know idea who these guys were.
"Hanagaki Takemechi deska!" He happily said as I observe the bruises on his body.

I smiled 'If only I would be a help to contain that smile of yours' Nari thought to her self, determined to change this story's storyline.
"Let's be friends shall we? Hinata can eat with me every lunch time" I stated making them amazed.
"Woahh really? That's very kind of you Rainari-san. You're a very easy person to hang out with" Hinata complimented the girl as the two boys watch them exchange words.

"Soooo? Where are two heading?" Nari asked, poking her head to look at Takemechi and she look back at Hinata.
"Oh Takemechi-kun accompany me to shop" Hina answered, "Weww now that's a lover right there" I tease as Hina and Takemechi was flustered.
"Okay then~ Imma go now" Nari stated but a hand stop her from going.
Nari look back as she saw Hina holding her wrist "Wait Rainari-san you can come along with us! If you wont mind we'll be heading to our apartment and eat some dinner" Hinata said convincing Nari to come along.