•Rumble-Chap 11°

___●_____________________________________

Me and Ichiro are now on the rooftop eating.
"Man, I need to eat a lot to have a lot of energy" Ichiro said as he eats his bento.

"Why are you so excited watching someone hurt each other?" I ask making the boy shrug.
Black Dragons are gonna win anyway there are no mentioned loss in the story as I remember.

Shin is not a good fighter but he was the best gangster and was canonly stated.
He's downfall is on 2003, when Kozu hits his head.

As you were thinking, Ichiro grab your food.
"Hey! You mannerless kid!" You hit his hand.
"Oh come on, its not like your not mannerless too. Taking all of my food, if you kept on eating like a pig your really gonna be one" Chiro talk back.

You just rolled your eyes and shared your bento. "Be careful okay?If you got a single scratch were gonna be F.O!" You crossed your arms.

"Ehhh? That easily?? That's not fair what if I trip?" Ichiro complained.
"Ohhh Mr.Perfects gonna trip? That's a first time" you raise your chin up feeling victorious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class is on going, Mikey improved too. He wasn't looking at the window anymore. Instead he'd look at you from tine to time, annoying that is.
He would still pay attention to the teacher but most of the time he'd poke you, borrow your things and ask you to teach him.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mikey? Pay attention to our teacher so that you'll understand the lessons" you said as you teach him.
"Ehhh but if I understood the lessons your not gonna teach me anymore" Mikey pouted.
I really cant do anything but just teach him, its fine actually since its just easy elementary lessons.

"What If Im not your classmate anymore? Who's gonna teach you?" You ask "Hmmm, your still my friend so we'll just hang out" Mikey with his usual close eye smile.

*RINGGGG-RINGGG*

School finally ended, now who says Im just gonna sit around while my friends are on some type of rumble.

I went home just to drop my bag and took first aid kits, for I know somebody's gonna be smack on the face.
"Ay! Where are you going little miss" Lala shouts from the kitchen.
"Just going back to school, I need to do something" I answered back as I kiss her cheeks before I go.

"Ack-" sounds of men grumbling and groaning can be heard.
"Crash!" Oh dang who ever took that hit RIP to you sir.

And there I saw Sinichiro on his motorbike with Mikey and Chiro. Observing as the rest of the black dragons beat the opposing team.

Chiro was smiling as Mikey was sleeping on his brothers shoulder. 'Did Mikey did not attend martial arts today?'
I was hiding in the bush as I watch the fight too, man how cool is the only words I can think off. You kinda wish you reincarnated as a boy to join some shits too. In my past life I was a fan of action movies and anime. Solo leveling, Naruto, afro samurai, one peice and any other hype anime I could come across to.