•Hook -Chap 52°

MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!
__________________●______________________

MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!__________________●______________________

__________________●______________________

Night walk with bags is not the peace of mind that I wanted, my arms are tired but I didn't want to go for a ride simply because...

"Damn it! Quit making me Cry!" A familiar voice can be heard.

BINGO, Its the episode where Chifuyu knew about Takemechi's time travels.

"Man I'm Starving!" Chifuyu stated.

"Shuddup!are you ignoring me!" Takemechi shouted back.

"Pfftt HAHAHA" Nari laugh out loud, getting the attention of the two boys.
"N-nari-san!? How long have you been there!?" Takemechi started to panick, he wasn't ready if the girl heard their conversation too.

"Chill out Hanagaki, I just arrive when I heard you're shouting" she smiled.

"Good-evening Nana-chan" Chifuyu greeted her as Takemechi sigh in relief "Want to come along with us? Let's have dinner at this really good ramen shop!" He added.

Nari gulp, she was still full at the 5 star restaurant where Koko and Inui bought her "A-ahah Sure but can I just ask for a drink? I can watch you guys eat hehe"

"Ehh why? Nana-chan are you on a diet?" Chifuyu walks towards me and started poking my cheeks.

"My stomach looks like I'm 4 months pregnant! Diet? Seriouslyy, come on let's just go" I took his wrist as Takemechi follows us, I can't held hands with a boy who's committed and taken.

~~~

"Woah!This Ramen is Awsome!" Chifuyu gulps down the flavour.

"You Naruto or something bro?" Nari smiled as she ordered a drink containing 11% of alchohol.

  "Didn't know you were a  drinker" Takemechi looks at her while eating.

"Haha she's always a heavy drinker, Even Lady Bisk said all her order records are alchohols. Are you having a hard time?" Chifuyu can't help but to ask, ever since the girl turned 15 she was drinking something that contained alchohol.

"Heyy! It's not that.... Don't mind me and In your age you guy's should not be drinking or smoking. Hayst I'm a bad example already..." Nari sighed and look at her bottle. She didn't want her reputation to be a drunkhead and wanted to be the 'Kind, Pure and Innocent White Lotus Girl'

  "Hey you're only a year older than us!" He slurp down another big bite of noodles.

'Oh trust me I was 18, and I've been living for 16yrs in this world that means I'm technically 34yrs old already. That does count?'

"Nah my soul's old" I laugh as Takemechi and Chifuyu paused and look at each other "Oh-haha mine's old too" Takemechi nervously joke.

    "Hmmm~sure thingg" I just grinned at them.