•Roppongi -Chap 68°

⚠️:Mature Themes.

___________________________●_____________

    "......" Nari didn't say anything as she was staring at the ceiling. After confirming the friends who was alive, she immidiately went home to wrote down the informations she just got. Of course she didn't leave without giving any congratulations gift to the new wed couples. She gave a cake anonymously writing it from 'lighting'

        "Okay....so Baji became a part of Bonten?" She wrote in to her notebook her possible theory "Kidnapping girls, selling drugs, advance weapons and oil companies"

      Bonten, an ill-gotten wealth. Mystery are...Why are they kidnapping girls? Where's Riosha and Grandma? Could Riosha be kidnap too? Thoughts of possibilities flooded her mind.

"I must be here for a reason...." The girl sighed "Let's take it One step at a time. How can I enter the Bonten's property anyway?"

         She smirked "Of course...by the members"

      Roppongi District

      Roppongi District

      "I'm very good at entertaining and I can serve the foods like lighting!" I exaggerate as the boss look at me.

"You are 22 year old, male and?" He said observing my bio data.

     "Hired White" I grinned.

"Hired?" The boss repeated and pause as he realize what he just said.

Entering the club, screams and loud bass welcomed me. This club is the most famous here in Roppongi and is owned by Bonten. Its impossible that they would not come here at least once. Bonten have a lot of business and buildings, specially here in Tokyo.

       "Hey order here" One costumer raise his hand as I followed his order.

    It went like that for an hour, I also memorize the rooms and spots here in the first floor. It was wide as heck, and the vip rooms are upstairs. But the walls in there were glass, so the Vip's can view the first floor.